Hear me out!

Yeah, I can imagine a fresh hot set of pancakes resting on top of a big, round, juicy booty as a surprise waiting for me when I get home after work. The syrup, so sticky, thick and rich it practically oozes between the cheeks so much you have to pry them apart and lick in between making sure you get every...single...inch. mama always says, always clean your plate after all.
2 years

Hear me out!

Not gonna lie, the whole eating food off ass fetish is pretty fucking hot to me and kinda wish it was a more prominent form of foreplay in this community.
2 years

Who likes slime?

I am an absolute fan of slime being the source of weight gain/inflation in stories, needless to say.
3 years

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

I would have to say it had to be Grandma Stuffum from that old cartoon "Codename Kids Next Door" hands down, all she wants is a future where everyone is nice and fat.
3 years

Bigbobby is thinking about going premium!

loradayton:
I did it and also started publishing on Amazon. I have made some commission so far. You've got nothing to lose by trying!

Congrats on you branching out to Amazon, now I am curious, is there a way to sell my work on Amazon without having to go through the whole publishing process? Any and all help would be appreciated, thanks.
3 years

Bigbobby is thinking about going premium!

Just wanted to say hey and a special thanks to everyone who has been sampling and entertaining your tastes on my free stories on this site so far, but I was just wondering how much of the community would be interested in viewing my premium content if I decide to make some. I am currently reviewing the terms and conditions for doing so on the site but I would mean a lot if I could get some real opinions on making money off my work on this site, thanks.
3 years

Any pregnancy fetishists on this site?

BigBobbyBlobtheSlob:
I am so happy to hear that, and do you know I'm pretty much a huge fan of your work actually?

quiverdream:
Oh gosh, thanks! I'm flattered to think I have fans

BigBobbyBlobtheSlob:
Of course, I find your work on this site stands out as the most unique by far and one of the many main inspirations to my endeavors into vore, weight gain, pregnancy stories. So it means a lot to me to actually be talking to my role model lol 😂👍

quiverdream:
Hahaha I'm just here to fuel the hedonism tbh. Thanks very much, this will help motivate me to finish that next story.

No problem at all, btw it would mean a lot if you took the time to check out some of my works on here too. It's not my usual brand of unique stuff I keep locked away on my computer but I think I did a good job of nailing the weight gain content for this community so far. 😏
3 years

Part of the body do you think most attractive being fat?

Hmm...Tough choice. But I always stick with the rule of thumb of B and A rather than T and A lol. In my opinion it's either a big round smooth belly to rub and wobble for hours or a big fat juicy booty (not ass mind you, I mean a BIG BOOTY) that claps and jiggles with every movement big enough to worship like a goddess 😏😎
3 years

BigBobbyBlobtheSlob:
I am so happy to hear that, and do you know I'm pretty much a huge fan of your work actually?

quiverdream:
Oh gosh, thanks! I'm flattered to think I have fans

Of course, I find your work on this site stands out as the most unique by far and one of the many main inspirations to my endeavors into vore, weight gain, pregnancy stories. So it means a lot to me to actually be talking to my role model lol 😂👍
3 years

BigBobbyBlobtheSlob:
Yes I am well aware of this site's primary focus on marketing towards the feederism audience, but out of morbid curiosity can creator content (i.e. stories, videos, images) can be expand upon (pun intended) into other forms of belly admiration? Any and all comments about this topic would be appreciated in my curiosity. Thanks.

quiverdream:
I was just working on a highly freaky/kinky short story yesterday that involved massive, rapid impregnation, which hopefully I get the time to revise and publish soon. There is definitely a niche of us within this niche website here, as there are for kinks around vore and "unbirth".
Also gonna do a shameless plug to another short story of mine that involves impregnation right at the tail end of it ]www.deviantart.com/potiphars-wife/art/His-Sow-850082524

3 years
12   loading