General

Any pregnancy fetishists on this site?

Yes I am well aware of this site's primary focus on marketing towards the feederism audience, but out of morbid curiosity can creator content (i.e. stories, videos, images) can be expand upon (pun intended) into other forms of belly admiration? Any and all comments about this topic would be appreciated in my curiosity. Thanks.
3 years

BigBobbyBlobtheSlob:
Yes I am well aware of this site's primary focus on marketing towards the feederism audience, but out of morbid curiosity can creator content (i.e. stories, videos, images) can be expand upon (pun intended) into other forms of belly admiration? Any and all comments about this topic would be appreciated in my curiosity. Thanks.

I was just working on a highly freaky/kinky short story yesterday that involved massive, rapid impregnation, which hopefully I get the time to revise and publish soon. There is definitely a niche of us within this niche website here, as there are for kinks around vore and "unbirth".
Also gonna do a shameless plug to another short story of mine that involves impregnation right at the tail end of it www.deviantart.com/potiphars-wife/art/His-Sow-850082524
3 years

BigBobbyBlobtheSlob:

quiverdream:
I was just working on a highly freaky/kinky short story yesterday that involved massive, rapid impregnation, which hopefully I get the time to revise and publish soon. There is definitely a niche of us within this niche website here, as there are for kinks around vore and "unbirth".
Also gonna do a shameless plug to another short story of mine that involves impregnation right at the tail end of it ]www.deviantart.com/potiphars-wife/art/His-Sow-850082524

I am so happy to hear that, and do you know I'm pretty much a huge fan of your work actually?
3 years

there's also another discussion on this same topic that starts here if you want to find other like-minded people: fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
3 years

BigBobbyBlobtheSlob:
I am so happy to hear that, and do you know I'm pretty much a huge fan of your work actually?

Oh gosh, thanks! I'm flattered to think I have fans
3 years

BigBobbyBlobtheSlob:

quiverdream:

Of course, I find your work on this site stands out as the most unique by far and one of the many main inspirations to my endeavors into vore, weight gain, pregnancy stories. So it means a lot to me to actually be talking to my role model lol 😂👍
3 years

BigBobbyBlobtheSlob:

quiverdream:

BigBobbyBlobtheSlob:
Of course, I find your work on this site stands out as the most unique by far and one of the many main inspirations to my endeavors into vore, weight gain, pregnancy stories. So it means a lot to me to actually be talking to my role model lol 😂👍

Hahaha I'm just here to fuel the hedonism tbh. Thanks very much, this will help motivate me to finish that next story.
3 years

BigBobbyBlobtheSlob:

quiverdream:

BigBobbyBlobtheSlob:

quiverdream:
Hahaha I'm just here to fuel the hedonism tbh. Thanks very much, this will help motivate me to finish that next story.

No problem at all, btw it would mean a lot if you took the time to check out some of my works on here too. It's not my usual brand of unique stuff I keep locked away on my computer but I think I did a good job of nailing the weight gain content for this community so far. 😏
3 years

sure smiley
3 years