Motherly feeder stories

JaidenGrowingFatty:
I get it's probably cliché, and asking for stories of a specific thing is definitely overdone, but I can't find a different forum to ask on, and a particular image has gotten me in need of Motherly/Milf Feeder stories. Male or female feedee doesn't really matter to me, tbh

My Coach Made Me Fat story☺️ partially from experience. Enjoy 😘
1 year

Updating sexual orientation options

Darthstuffer:
I'm sure this will bring me a lot of hate, but I'd really like to not see transsexual individuals when I'm browsing females, and I can't believe I'm alone in thinking this either.

Reflection Of Perfection:
There's supposed to be the transgender option for profiles but some choose not to use it. I'm sure you can tell who's what though.

Then there's the dude who posts ass pics every two weeks on here under the female option, Saph knows who I'm talking about. THAT'S annoying

Agreed. Also no hate no shame from me but I ran into this as well.
I admire all of you.... I'm just kinda turned off by this.
1 year

Has anyone really met their better half here?

Not me. So I decided to use this site as a place for my amateur kinky writing inspiration and a place where I can literally let go and others actually like it without shaming.
1 year

What does it feel like to go from fit to fat?

I must say, everything feels kinda more comfortable. I don't mean the clothes that don't fit anymore, I mean just sitting down, letting the belly hang out when unbuttoning the pants, the different kind of love that's received from the closest. I could go on but... it made me hungry.
1 year

No results despite eating before bed + no exercise for 9 months

Ullthrox:
I've been trying to gain for around 9~10 months now and I haven't gained even a kg. I've tried eating before bed (usually 500 calories+) and not exercising but still no results. I was naive thinking I'd passively gain.

What I'm guessing is the problem is that I don't consume enough calories + having a fast metabolism but I was wondering if anyone else might be able to identify more problems.

canuck:
i think you nailed it. you are young, your metabolism is probably at its peak. you just need to overwhelm it with calories.

1600 calories is tiny. start pushing yourself to consume more if you want to gain, otherwise you will eat a little and feel full and stop.

it doesn't really matter what you consume, just have more of it. my gains did not include any heavy cream or other weird stuff - just good food and a lot of beer, because that it what i enjoy. now it's a real challenge for me to stay under 4000 calories a day!

Ullthrox:
Will my appetite improve as my stomach capacity increases or as I gain? I have a bad habit of skipping meals occasionally even when I'm really hungry.

It definitely will ☺️
1 year

No results despite eating before bed + no exercise for 9 months

Exactly! Whatever your metabolism is, your body will start storing fat (unless you have hyperthyroidism which causes faster metabolism via overproduction of one hormone).

I've heard that for every EXCESS 1000kcal, your body is able to store about a fifth of a pound.

For me personally, it was very hard to even push a full portion down in my stomach. So I started listening to some healthy gaining tips like:
- eat A LOT OF watermelon at once which will stretch your stomach and every time you go pee, have a high calorie density foods like creamy soups, pancakes with peanut butter, nuts,....
- Make at least one large smoothie every day from bananas, avocado, nuts, full fat yogurts, etc.

And the ultimate win is FIND SOMEONE WHO LOVES TO COOK AND BAKE 🍰
1 year

How can i convince my girlfriend to get fat?

From my experience, the best way to get anybody fat is letting them know how much you like the way they look.

The secret is to never mention her being fat, not even beautifully fat. Just tell her how beautiful and hot she is even if she doubts it.
2 years

Girlfriends unintentional gain

Absolutely. If she's a food lover and, from what you wrote, she doesn't really mind gaining a bit.

Just keep loving her and she will love herself smiley
2 years

Standing or sitting?

I usually do both standing up. I feel like having much more room like that. Only when visiting my grandma, all of the feeding takes place sitting down. Only if I didn't have to go to the bathroom smiley
2 years

Guys, are you confident showing off your belly?

I'd say no, not yet. I'm a newbie stuffer/gainer....... I've always appreciated a large body on cute girls but it kind of just happened recently when I started enjoying the feeling of being fed by these girls.

If you guys have any tips on how to gain confidence with gradually growing gut, I'm interested smiley
2 years
12   loading