Partner gained weight

Feedmesqueezeme:
I love when you are in a relationship and both people are so comfortable with each other that they end up gaining weight unintentionally

My partner weighed themselves recently and noted that since we have been together they gained 15kg. They aren’t interested in gaining at all but just because I’m a good cook and we go out for dates to restaurants that they ended up gaining. I’m not trying to get my partner to gain as they don’t want to but it was nice to hear that they actually felt comfortable and supported enough that they didn’t mind.

Has anyone else had this happen in their relationship?

CuppaJoe:
First - this post makes my heart happy! I personally love to see Comfort Weight gain - to me it is a physical sign that someone feels loved, nurtured, and feels secure in a relationship.

You MUST be a good cook, too - 15 kg is a good.amount of weight for someone who isn't a Fantasy Feedee! smiley

Second - I feel like this is a great relationship post. You are appreciative of your partner's gain without pushing for it. Your partner clearly feels loved and seems to be secure in your love of them. Win-win!!!

Congratulations on getting to a point in your relationship in which your partner feels more love and security than any fear or insecurity about their weight. Who knows? You might awaken a kink that they never knew they had?

Hope you enjoy many more meals and desserts together!

I know! I really agree, it’s just made me so happy knowing they feel comfortable enough to just relax around me.

I think my feedee habits have rubbed off on them a little lol they still don’t want to gain at all but just sort of happened!

Thank you! That’s sweet of you to say, my partner’s comfort is the most important to me so I’d support them no matter what they wanted to do
1 year

Partner gained weight

I love when you are in a relationship and both people are so comfortable with each other that they end up gaining weight unintentionally

My partner weighed themselves recently and noted that since we have been together they gained 15kg. They aren’t interested in gaining at all but just because I’m a good cook and we go out for dates to restaurants that they ended up gaining. I’m not trying to get my partner to gain as they don’t want to but it was nice to hear that they actually felt comfortable and supported enough that they didn’t mind.

Has anyone else had this happen in their relationship?
1 year

Perks of being fat

Redspark:
What are some perks of being fat?

I’m very warm in winter and great to cuddle
1 year

Discord server

There have been a few posts from people questioning why the banned people are still missing as well but feabie admins haven’t commented on this.

Also in regards to the discord server I tried having a look but there were so many ones created by loads of different users so I couldn’t identify which one it could be the main one
1 year

What's everyone's favourite way to describe the fatness of someone?

I love the term plump, it’s a brilliant word! 😄 I love been told “you’re getting very plump”

Anyway that is a very soft and cute way of describing getting fatter makes me melt haha
1 year

Coming out to friends

Brawcup:
No one has mentioned it really, been on a weight plateau for a while now thanks to my metabolism and going through a break up destroying my appetite and regular encouragement.

The main reason I want to share it is because I kinda feel like it is a part of me and although I will say I'm very flexible when it comes to the type of person I find attractive, chubby and starter-belly sizes have always been my 10/10 and when my friends and I are talking about a cute/hot person who goes by or some celeb, the conversation can lead to what we like about them or taking about certain features and I don't really feel like brushing over or ignoring such a big part of my tastes.

While I may not go into depth with the kink or fetish side of things. I do wish I could share a little bit about my likes and such with a few people who I trust. (some already know I don't mind bigger people but don't know that it is my main preference)

We are certainly an open bunch when it comes to sexual stuff, one of the group has been using OF for a few years to help with their bills, making no secret about it and another while straight is always being a tease with me. (since he knows I like the tall and skinny type...my second fav body type ha ha ha).

That makes sense!

It’s really great you have an open bunch of friends, especially when it comes to sexual stuff.

I just think if it comes up in conversation about preferences you should just be honest. In my opinion, it would just be the more natural way to tell them and you can test the waters about their reactions about whether you want to tell them more about what you enjoy or not.

Like Munchies said, they may not understand but they should hopefully not treat you any differently
1 year

Coming out to friends

Brawcup:
So recently I have started to feel more confident about myself in the way of gaining and being a chubby twink, and one thing I wanted to do was to let some of my friends know about what it is I like and who I am.

Most of them it is just the case of one day telling them, Although I am starting to go to the gym to work on getting that booty I always wanted and generally keeping myself fit with one of my friends is helping me by being my gym buddy. And I am trying to figure out how to say that although I am going to be working out I still wish to keep my chubby frame and even add a little to it.

I know that will probably lead to some more questions from them and I want to be open and honest about why I like being on the softer side (CW 150, GW 200) and that I find people of a similar body just as attractive, as well as some of the more kinky stuff that involves (Tight clothes, feeding kink and general belly play/teasing stuff) some of which I guess is just a more tailored form of sub/dom but I still know how niche this is and because of that I feel like I don't know how or where to begin with it.

It’s great you’re feeling a lot more confident with gaining!

Lots of people go to the gym for many other reasons than weight loss. If they mention they have noticed that you have gained, you can always just tell them that you are feeling more relaxed about eating more and actually feel more confident.

Out of curiosity though, may I ask why you feel like you have to tell your friends?

I personally have never felt the need to tell my friends about my kinks and fetishes and it’s not something that is brought up in general conversations. I’ve gained 100lbs over the years and no one has ever asked me why.

Are your friends very kink friendly? Do you have a specific friend you want to tell?
1 year

5000+ calorie nutella brownies

Mopsi:
Thanks.. that sounds good to gain a lot...

Feedmesqueezeme:
Yeah I really think they would be! They are so delicious and easy to eat!

Mopsi:
I would try it this week

Feedmesqueezeme:
I’d love to know what you think of them if you try them and how many you can eat in a sitting 😁

Mopsi:
Verry verry nice and yes..... verry easy to eat. Over the day i have eaten all😆😆

Amazing! I’m so happy you enjoyed them and they were easy to eat 😁
1 year

What are people up to?

Munchies:
At the moment, I am doing my daily ritual of going through FF forums and reading my Webtoon comics for the day.

Same!

I also started playing Resident Evil 6 with my partner and Bear and Breakfast
1 year
34567   loading