Has anyone really met their better half here?

Feedmesqueezeme:
Yes, I found my partner here

Mawau:
How??? People require payments for relationships now.

I don’t understand why out of all the replies to this post that you decided to reply to my message with this? It’s very rude especially the DM you sent me saying “I wish I was you. Life seems so easy” but that is a different problem entirely.

My partner and I talked to each other as people and not fetish objects. We had a lot in common.

I have made multiple friends on here and have dated a few people on here over the 11 years on and off I have been on the site.

Maybe don’t try and pursue content creators. There are lots of people of here looking for genuine relationships; romantic or platonic.
1 year

Ben & jerrys ice cream recipe

I got an ice cream maker and the Ben and Jerrys Recipe book for Christmas and made their chocolate ice cream recipe. It was sooooo delicious and high calories I thought I’d share it! I tweaked it and used Nutella instead of chocolate as I didn’t have any in at the time. It worked out to be around 2700 cals. You could also add brownie pieces or cookies etc to make it even more calorific.

Ingredients.
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate or Nutella
1 cup whole milk
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 pinch salt

1.Place the chocolate in a small saucepan over medium heat.

2.As the chocolate melts, gradually add the milk, whisking constantly, until smooth.

3.Remove the chocolate mixture from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.

4. Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.

5. Whisk in the sugar into the eggs, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more.

6.Add the cream, vanilla and salt to the egg mixture and whisk to blend.

7.Pour the chocolate mixture into the cream mixture and blend.

8. Cover and freeze until cold, from 1 to 3 hours
1 year

Lose weight to gain it back

Kuntrybuddha:
Yes, I've done it many times. It will affect your body eventually though. Increased Fupa, saggier in places...but that's after years.

I do sort of expect that! Did you find regaining more enjoyable each time you’ve done it? Did you try any new things each time?
1 year

Smallgrowingbelly:
I have done this though not on purpose but I honestly had more fun gaining the weight back the second time (and even the third time) than I did the first time so I say go for it!

I think it's more fun because I remember how great it feels to be bigger so I have that to look forward too and regaining weight is easier than gaining it the first time so it kinda just piles on like crazy and makes you feel like you're in a rapid weight gain story lol

See that’s what I’m thinking! I’ve enjoyed gaining to where I am and kind of want to experience it again but maybe change up some things like play around with weight gain shakes for instance.

It’s so nice to hear you enjoyed it more the second and third time!
1 year

I’ve loved gaining weight and managed to gain past my original goal and don’t intend on gaining more currently but I missed how fun the process was. Has anyone ever lost weight to gain it back again just to enjoy it again?
1 year

Getting asked for a picture of yourself

I don’t mind sharing photos of myself but only if I’m comfortable talking with the person. It’s nice to put a face to a name but I don’t expect anyone to share anything they aren’t comfortable with
1 year

Looking for potential gaming buddies!

Breezymouse:
Hey all!

I’m a massive fan of hanging on Discord and chatting with people while we game together. Either together or separate games and just sharing our screens to one another ☺️

Does anyone else like doing this? And what’s everyone’s favourite game at the moment?

I enjoy doing this and playing with others, it’s just difficult because of the time differences unfortunately
1 year

Swallow a stick of butter - difficult?

You would have to be super careful about not choking! It just seems dangerous

I can’t imagine eating just raw butter would be enjoyable either.
1 year

Partner gained weight

Cactusrager:
One year:
Me: 220-301 +81 pounds
Her: 225-267 +42 pounds
-She made me Eat.

Oh wow! Hopefully you both enjoyed the gain!
1 year
23456   loading