What hobbies and activites attract the most fatties

Feedmesqueezeme:
From my experience, people into Warhammer and miniature painting seem to be pretty big. Visited lots of tournaments with fat players

Mybeautifulbelly:
As a Necron and Lizardmen player. There are plenty of heffers knocking around at your local games room. You'd be hard pressed to find any women though.

What do you play?

Is anyone here into blood bowl on the pc?

I don’t play the tournaments as I don’t like playing competitively but I’ve been to Warhammer world when tournaments have been going on. I play Aeronautica Imperialis and Warhammer Underworlds

But as in other comments, nerdy hobbies definitely seem to have fatter people smiley
3 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL

Yes

2. Ate myself to sleep
Yes

3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
no

4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
No

5. Been called a fat name in public
No

6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
No

7. Been fatter than my current weight
No I’m currently my heaviest I’ve ever been though

8. Ripped clothes or popped a button

Yes popped a button on my work trousers while at work 😅

9. Broken furniture because of my weight
No

10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
No

11. Fantasized about immobility
No

12. Ate until I threw up
No

13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size

No, but I have sat in chairs that were an effort to get out of because they are small

14. Posted nudes of myself online
No

15. Been fed online
Yes

16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
Yes

17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
Yes

18. Started rubbing my belly in public
No
19. Been called a pig
Yes

20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
No

21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
No
3 years

What hobbies and activites attract the most fatties

From my experience, people into Warhammer and miniature painting seem to be pretty big. Visited lots of tournaments with fat players
3 years

What is the object of your kink?

For me, it’s the feel of it. I like gaining because I love how soft fat feels. I’m a very tactile person so Soft, doughy rolls, bellies, arms etc are so inviting.
3 years

How much have you gained in quarantine?

31lbs so far, I’m now over 300lbs. My family will be in shock when they finally see me in person 😂
3 years

Webcam sesh

That would be fun. Would be nice to actually talk to more people smiley
3 years

Stages of getting fat (body types)

[b]curiousv:[/b

7. fatter than most things are designed for, cannot fit into small cars, into some restaurant booths, and even the largest clothes in supersize clothing stores start becoming too small. I consider the border betrween 6 and 7 to be the border between BBW and SSBBW.

I think I’m almost a 7. I definitely avoid booth seats or chairs with arms when I’m out. Also hate going into restaurants with tables too close together as I can’t get by.
My partners car is starting to feel awkward to get out of and a lot of plus size clothing sections and some stores aren’t stocking my size any more 🙈
3 years
1213141516   loading