Messages not working

Thank you, it's working now!
3 weeks

Let’s share our most stuffed moment!

MrOverstuffed:
I’m kinda looking to hear some stories of other peoples fun times with belly stuffing.

If you want to, here’s questions to answer:

- When have you felt the most absolute stuffed but also best?

- what did you eat and how much of it were you able to stuff?

- where were you at? By yourself? Restaurant? With friends or family?

- did you purposely mean to stuff to the max or did it just happen?

- how did you feel after? passed out in a food coma? Pain? Pleasure?

- how did your belly feel? I’m really curious on this one cause I don’t have a big belly like others do.

- (if you have a partner) did they play a role in getting you this stuffed?

This was a few years back but I ordered a lot of food from a Chinese takeaway then drank two 1000 calorie gainer shakes after some encouragement one evening. I could not move from the sofa for about an hour as I was so stuffed. When I could finally move, I wanted to go to bed and I was so out of breath climbing the stairs. I could only lie on my side as my belly felt so heavy.

I was definitely in pain and didn't sleep well at the time but it was still hot 😅
4 weeks

Should get the stomach bypass

Dasassy420:
How did he feel when he was on the liquid diet? is he happy now?

He said it was really difficult and not enjoyable but he managed it and was able to get the surgery. He did lose a lot of weight quickly (he lost like 30lbs in the first 2 months) and he is happy as he always struggled with weight loss and it was really affecting his mental health so I'm happy it helped him in that regard.
1 month

Should get the stomach bypass

Dasassy420:
I am thinking about getting the stomach bypass surgery. tell me some good reason not too!

I'm not a medical professional but my brother actually got a gastric bypass last year so I know a few things.

Although he has lost a lot of weight he found that a lot of foods actually make him sick now and he has to avoid some of his previously favourite foods.

He has to avoid certain vegetables and was told he needs to take vitamins daily as his body can't digest them any longer as well as sticking to a high protein diet with minimal red meat.

I'm not sure if it is the same everywhere (my brother went to a private clinic in the UK) but he also had to stick to a liquid shake diet for a month before the surgery to prove he was able to lose some weight before they would operate and he said it was awful.

However as it's already been mentioned it's worth considering the risks and benefits and deciding if it's right for you.
1 month

Bbw friendly massage therapists

Fantasizethis:
Are there any "bbw friendly" massage therapists that anyone knows of in my area of course? I'm pregnant and in desperate need of a GOOD massage! I'm very confident with my naked body but just seem to be having a very difficult time finding a decent massage therapist who is obviously comfortable with ALL of my body and isn't afraid to really get in every crevice and fold, lift and move things..I know you guys get it! A person who actually knows what works and feels good for a person with a lot more to offer and isn't ashamed of her body!!!! I'm pretty sure this isn't a thing but just desperate and figured I have nothing to lose..!! Thanks ff community

I would really love to find a massage therapist like this. That would be the dream.
1 month

Panna cotta

I've been making this recipe a lot lately. It's so delicious and easy to eat and make. It's over 2200cals if you can manage the whole amount in one sitting too!

www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/vanilla-panna-cotta
4 months

Gaming

I play lots of different games although predominantly RPGs, visual Novels, sims and puzzle games but what I play really depends on my mood. However a few I keep going back to is:

- Sea of Thieves
- Stardew Valley
- Sims 4
- Scarlett Hollow
- Dark Souls
4 months

What do you collect?

I don't have big collections of anything but last year I started collecting stamps, mainly comic book based ones or events (Royal mail released Thank you NHS for the Pandemic and the Kings Coronation)

A friend also bought me something I can display pin badges on which I've been slowly adding to.

I also love artwork and have so many pieces I need to frame and put up but I'm thinking of buying a portfolio to display them in too.
4 months

I'm going to be a supersized bride!

BigBallBellyGirl:
Last night at midnight, my kiss came with a marriage proposal!!! My partner... er, fiance... and I already knew we were in it for the long hall and that we would eventually get engaged, but I was NOT expecting it to happen last night!

Apparently, my parents knew it was coming, and my best friend helped choose the ring (which needs to be sized up *just* a little, as it's slightly snug).

We're looking at next November or early December. And if anyone's curious, I plan to maintain my current weight, since I've never felt more attractive than I do at 500!

Advice from anyone who was an SSBBW bride, who married one, or who just generally gives good advice is welcome! 😊

Congratulations!
4 months

Accurate scales

BigBallBellyGirl:
I use a My Weigh talking XI 700, and I think I get pretty consistent readings that also correspond with other indicators of gain, like measurement and tightness in clothing. Mine came from Amazon and was less than $100 (US).

Thank you!
4 months
12345   loading