Doubts about accepting my fetish

To the original poster as well as any and all others here, I'd like to offer a few things that I've learned in my nearly half-century on this planet now. Maybe you will find them helpful:

1. Your feelings are yours and yours alone, including your feelings of attraction and arousal. Whatever gets you excited and makes you feel good, thats's yours to keep and no-one can take that away from you, not your family, your friends or even your partner. Whatever feelings you have about your body or your sexuality are there for some reason, so own them and embrace them. You'll be much happier when you do.

2. Your body is yours and yours alone too. You can do what you want with it. There will always be someone out there to judge or criticize us by what we look like: too fat, too skinny, too tall, too short, too ugly, too pretty.... the hell with all of it. Just be yourself and be happy and confident in who you are, regardless of your size or weight, that's always more than good enough.

3. Fat is natural and a part of life. We eat, we gain weight, sometimes we lose weight. We go up, we go down. Its really just as silly a thing, if you think about it, to obsess over how many pounds you want to gain as it is for someone obsessing over dieting and such to fret over losing pounds and inches. Again, just be yourself and let it happen naturally. Most likely if you are not actively pushing yourself to lose weight, then weight will pile on over time. Be patient and be kind to yourself always.

4. Fantasies are just that: fantasies. Sometimes we can act out in real life some of our fantasies, but it doesn't make them any less potent or meaningful if we just keep them to ourselves. If we are lucky we will find someone who loves us and accepts us enough that we feel comfortable and safe sharing our deepest and most intimate thoughts and desires. Even luckier still we would be if we find a partner who shares similar fantasies to our own. But we can't control what our partners think and feel any more than they can control us. All we can do is be honest with ourselves, and in turn be honest with the people we love about who we really are.

There's a lot more I could say, but I will end for now just saying that the worst thing you can do to yourself in life is try to deny yourself who you really are. Whatever passions or desires you have inside of you, you can't hide them under a bushel or shroud them in darkness. You have to be true to yourself, as trying to suppress your true feelings will only make them come out in unhealthy ways. We are all so fortunate that we have places like this place here where we can come together with like-minded people who understand us, and we can share openly about whatever we are going through. Keep at it, don't give up - the answers you seek will reveal themselves in time.
2 years

Mutual gaining content

I couldn't begin to speculate what kind of earnings you could generate with your content; as anyone who does content creation will tell you I'm sure, there are so many different factors at play when it comes to the success of any sort of content you're putting out there.

I will say that I do think there is a market for mutual gaining. I mean, there's a market out there for just about everything, isn't there? But mutual gaining isn't something that you see featured a lot, and I think if it's done well and marketed right you could potentially really make a splash.

Good luck whatever you decide.
2 years

Jeans just won't stay up!

I have the same problem here. Flat ass plus big belly equals pants slipping down. Whenever possible I like to wear canvas belts with my jeans. They're not 100% but at least when you feel them starting to slip you can just pull them tighter.

I bought some suspenders the other day. I haven't worn suspenders in years. I'm going to try wearing them under my suit this weekend - we'll see how it goes.
2 years

Fat fetish research survey

Took the quiz, very interesting. I think this is certainly something that each of us have tried to examine in ourselves in different ways.

Speaking only for myself, I think the fascination with gaining has mostly been limited to fantasy. I find that it's every bit as powerful and potent to think and talk about feeding and wg as it is to actually engage in it. I'm not sure if any other participants here have a similar outlook, but it might be a question to think of adding in a future version of the questionnaire.

Good work though putting this together. Good luck to you!
3 years

Keeping her fed and drunk and drugged

yesss get me drunk!

by chance would you know of a good red wine? smiley
3 years

Keeping her fed and drunk and drugged

reminds of a lady I used to flirt with years ago... I used to tell her all the time that if I ever got my hands on her I'd have her fat, drunk and naked all the time. lol something about this gal in particular, the thought of watching her guzzle down bottles of wine, filling up her belly, her eyes glazing over as she emits a barrage of uncontrolled laughter and hiccups.... *sigh*

alas, I never did get my hands on her though. smiley
3 years

Are feeders ever attracted to thin partners?

I feel as though there are all kinds of reasons to be attracted to someone. Some are physical, some are emotional. To be certain I have mostly been attracted to women who are already fat, but I've also been attracted to thinner women - in those cases it's not necessarily about the idea of fattening them up as much as it is just about liking that person. I think that regardless of who you are with, it is the idea, the fantasy and the sexual potency behind feeding/feedism that is the most powerful - and as long as one is able to be open and honest with their feelings about this power to whomever they are with, then there is the possibility of a meaningful connection.
3 years

Deviantart links

Hello all. I used to have an account here years ago and I recently decided to rejoin. I've been making more of an effort to share some of my art and stories with the world now. Here is my DeviantArt link:

deviantart.com/ljrockarts

Looking forward to getting to know some folks and fellow artists here. smiley
3 years
234   loading