Interested in feedee hunger hypnosis? :p

Pummeluff:
Is it too late to join the party? 😅
I'd looooove to try it out as well 😀

Haha not too late! I'll be sending the file out in about two or three hours from now 😄😄
3 years

Yay! I'll see about sending a link via PM to each of you. It might take a day, since I only have a free account, and I think I can only message a few people a day.

BE AWARE: while I do put a safety into my file indicating that if you are too uncomfortable with the suggestions you can wake up on your own volition, I designed it to be super suggestive and permanent.

We will see with the feedback, but just be careful. If you are not a true feedee, chances are you will be one by the time you finish the file.
3 years

Awesome! I'll share the link once I have it ^__^
3 years

I'm curious if anyone would be interested in trying out my brand new feedee hunger hypnosis file? I just wrote the script and will be recording tonight, and I'd love for some feedback. smiley
3 years

Bloating game with video games

I'm sure it would work for bloating too, but for me, I'm planning on playing minecraft and eating each time my character needs to (if replenishes 3 hunger markers, id eat 6 bites, because each marker is 2 halves)
3 years

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

I am suuuuper into contrast. I support everyone at every weight, but I sincerely cannot consider being in a relationship with someone who isn't fit or at the very most slightly chubby.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Very into it. A pretty much constant fantasy of mine.
3 years

What do you look for in a mukbang??

So im super new to streaming (first one tonight actually lmao) and im trying to figure out if im missing anything, and wanted to ask if anyone has tips.

Unfortunately, I can't do uncovered belly because of religious reasons, but im gonna wear a tight shirt that will get tighter, and ill be measuring. Anything else I should do?
3 years

Any religious jewish feeders?

Heya I'm super new to any sites, I'm trying to feel my way around the community.

I feel super isolated in my world due to the feeling that I'm the only religious jewish person out there into this kink.

Even if you're a feedee and even if you're not my type, if you're a religious jew, hit me up! I'd love to chat smiley

All the better if you're a feeder and would want to see if there's any future possible
3 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Heya! I'm brand spankin new to this site (wow I've never said that before and I will never say it again)

I'm 27, 320lbs, and orthodox jewish.

I'm looking for a long term relationship with a male jewish feeder who can blend with my family and make my life heaven on earth smiley

Ps contrast is a thing I like
3 years
23456   loading