Being pregnant/pregnancy

Ess-dee-ess:
I'm ridiculously obsessed with pregnancy. I love how it looks on other people, and I'm DYING to be pregnant myself.

Jamie0923:
I wish for you many children my Lady. smiley

Thank you ^__^
3 years

Being pregnant/pregnancy

I'm ridiculously obsessed with pregnancy. I love how it looks on other people, and I'm DYING to be pregnant myself.
3 years

Website rebranding 20/04/2021

Like AmazingEm, I'm also pretty new, but I love this new layout! Very sharp looking smiley

My only thing I just noticed was that I sent a message with a heart written out < and 3 and that didn't go through...
3 years

Highest weight?

Ess-dee-ess:
Highest was 344, right now my scale seems to be borked, but I'm somewhere between 335 and 342

H203:
Whew, you’re a big girl then! I didn’t expect you to weigh more than me. Not for long I expect though.....

Well.... we'll see 👀
3 years

Highest weight?

Highest was 344, right now my scale seems to be borked, but I'm somewhere between 335 and 342
3 years

What do you look for in a mukbang??

bbwmaker300:
Are you going to post a link or a video here? I would love to watch you... I should measure your waist before and after the muckbang... hopefully we will see a difference 😉
I don't know if you can show your butt/legs but that would be cool too 🥰

Ess-dee-ess:
I wound up only doing three streams, because I only was gonna do it with a VPN and the free trial ran out smiley But I've been doing hypnosis sessions, as I'm sure you've seen ^__^

I do have a clip of me bursting my first button, if you wanna see smiley

jorostom:
I would love to watch it 🥰

Here's the link to my channel! I doubt I'll stream again because VPNs cost so much, but the clip is on there smiley

www.twitch.tv/supersizedsarah
3 years

What do you look for in a mukbang??

bbwmaker300:
Are you going to post a link or a video here? I would love to watch you... I should measure your waist before and after the muckbang... hopefully we will see a difference 😉
I don't know if you can show your butt/legs but that would be cool too 🥰

I wound up only doing three streams, because I only was gonna do it with a VPN and the free trial ran out smiley But I've been doing hypnosis sessions, as I'm sure you've seen ^__^

I do have a clip of me bursting my first button, if you wanna see smiley
3 years

Interested in feedee hunger hypnosis? :p

By the way, I have composed a little background music and meshed it with a soundscape so it is extra soothing. I also have started re-recording my sessions with a better mic! I have so far only done the induction. I expect to work through one file a day, and then get back to new content.

If you would like to listen to a file, please look for the files on my channel labeled "with music" as those are the new ones
3 years

Hypnosis to ease feelings of judgement and increase arousal when triggered :d

By the way, I have composed a little background music and meshed it with a soundscape so it is extra soothing. I also have started re-recording my sessions with a better mic! I have so far only done the induction. I expect to work through one file a day, and then get back to new content.

If you would like to listen to a file, please look for the files on my channel labeled "with music" as those are the new ones
3 years
12345   loading