Blackmail or hypnosis?

Fat4Fun:
I LOVE the concept of hypnosis. I knkow it isn't real, but I love finding audios online of erotic hypnosis for weight gain. It's so hot falling asleep with my belly all padded perfectly round, and hearing thr suggestions telling me, "You want to be fatter, you imagine waking up with a hug belly...."... love it. I pretend that my mastr forces me to listrn to it every night so I stay night and fat and arroused for him!! Love it

LadyHarleen:
Oh, hypnosis is very real. It can't create physical changes by just listening, but you bet there are mental changes happening when you listen...

Mooidik:
I would love to do that to myself! do you know someone who can do that to me?

LadyHarleen:
Haha I'd suggest by trying out my YouTube to start smiley

I know it sounds like me just trying to get more listeners, but I'd say my results speak for themselves.

I do paid content and live sessions too, but I don't mean to cruise for that.

Mooidik:
hi hello, what is your hypnosis channel? and Iā€™m curious

youtube.com/@LadyHarleenFrum

I actually have a fun session premiering on Wednesday ^__^
1 year

Blackmail or hypnosis?

Fat4Fun:
I LOVE the concept of hypnosis. I knkow it isn't real, but I love finding audios online of erotic hypnosis for weight gain. It's so hot falling asleep with my belly all padded perfectly round, and hearing thr suggestions telling me, "You want to be fatter, you imagine waking up with a hug belly...."... love it. I pretend that my mastr forces me to listrn to it every night so I stay night and fat and arroused for him!! Love it

LadyHarleen:
Oh, hypnosis is very real. It can't create physical changes by just listening, but you bet there are mental changes happening when you listen...

Mooidik:
I would love to do that to myself! do you know someone who can do that to me?

Haha I'd suggest by trying out my YouTube to start smiley

I know it sounds like me just trying to get more listeners, but I'd say my results speak for themselves.

I do paid content and live sessions too, but I don't mean to cruise for that.
1 year

I'm a hypnotist who especially loves forcing people to stuff... ask your questions!

I know there's a lot of misconceptions surrounding hypnosis, so I am here to answer if I cansmiley
1 year

Disguising voice?

Hello there! To answer your question about being found....

I've been doing my online hypnosis, and even tied my masked face to it, for over a year now, and I'm gradually getting more and more comfortable with having things published on the nets...

Just remember how absolutely HUGE the world is, and how slim (hehe slim) the chances are of you being found REALLY are
1 year

Blackmail or hypnosis?

Fat4Fun:

1 year

Planning on jumping in... need advice on the health aspect of things.

Hey y'all

I've been dancing around fully immersing myself in feederism for a LONG while.

I discovered my leanings back in (I think) 2015 or so, maybe 2014? And always thought that I'd be one of those "sometimes enjoying this while having an otherwise vanilla life" people.

However, this month, I've allowed myself to fully take part in a gaining contest, and I realized that this is what I /really/ want to do.

I've discussed it with my therapist, who agrees that mentally it seems that I could benefit from the self-actualization, and my (non-feeder) boyfriend agrees as well.

Shout out to my boyfriend, who is not on this site, but I still want to give him major kudos for taking on the feeder role for me last night so wonderfully

Anyway, this all to say that I'm looking for advice on how to do this in the most healthy way possible.

I'd like to spend my life with my boyfriend, and I'd prefer not to cut it short by my habits (as sexy as life-ending indulgence may sound lol). So right now I'm trying to find a middle path and I'd like some pointers from those who have been in the community longer.

I'd appreciate any tips, thank you!
1 year

Advice for first time stuffing?

Munchies:
Clarification: is he stuffing you, or are you stuffing him?

Oh huh I guess I didn't specify. He's gonna be the one stuffing me.
1 year

Advice for first time stuffing?

Alrighty, time for a crowdsourcing:

I'm gonna be doing my first IRL feeding sesh with my boyfriend in a couple of weeks.

While I am usually the dominant one in the relationship, he is very willing and wanting to switch things up to make me happy, and has already arranged the space where we'll do it and everything (we both have roommates in our respective homes and would want privacy lol)

Anyway, what are your tips for a first time IRL stuffing session? Especially relating to folks who aren't into the kink but are partaking for the pleasure of their partners?

I want to make it as fun for him as possible, and it's not necessarily his jam, so I want to make it easy on him.
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

Update: was 62.5, now 65.7 šŸ™Š
2 years
12345   loading