Do people have intox fetishes as well?

I have a forced intox/CNC fetish that kind of weaves in with my hypnosis fetish. smiley
3 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

Stayff55:
Pregnancy, especially the pregnant belly. This may sound weird, but I love documented b&a. When I can track the change in weight and size, when I can remember "you were small six months ago." Lactation - OK.

Harleen Zaftig:
How is loving b&a weird? I think in this area of fetish, a large percentage of people like that... tho I could be wrong.

Unless I don't know what b&a is XD

Stayff55:
You're right. I'm writing this because I'm just learning to write about it openly ☺️

Oh! "joined 6 days ago"

Welcome ^__^
3 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

Stayff55:
Pregnancy, especially the pregnant belly. This may sound weird, but I love documented b&a. When I can track the change in weight and size, when I can remember "you were small six months ago." Lactation - OK.

How is loving b&a weird? I think in this area of fetish, a large percentage of people like that... tho I could be wrong.

Unless I don't know what b&a is XD
3 months

Nyc meetup

So these things don't ever happen unless someone stands up and volunteers to arrange it lol
3 months

Other kinks / fetishes?

Hypnosis mainly... Mind control, brainwashing, CNC.

Lactation, pregnancy, omorashi, inflation....

And then there's the BDSM, where I'm more of a Domm-y switch but still a switch
3 months

Ff was down for a bit

Thank you so much for your hard work in bringing it back to us!!

I was having withdrawal symptoms 😂
7 months

24 m looking for an israeli/jewish bbw/ feedee

👋 Not israeli but most certainly jewish, here.
8 months

The “finally giving in” phenomenon

I just made the decision to finally give in just two days ago.

I can't explain how euphoric every moment since then feels.
1 year

Non-feedee/feeder relationship: how is it for you?

Blimp Bizkit:
So I have a lovley lady in my life that I love dearly. We have been together now for 2 years and it has definitely been the best 2 years of my life, with many more to hopefully come.

But my girlfriend is neither a feeder or a feedee, she is actively trying to loose weight she gained due to medical reasons, which I fully support as I know she wants to return to the body she once had.

Me on the other hand, is a Feedee. I remember when I told her about my kink, which took a fair bit of courage from me. She was understandeable about it and first thing she said was "as long as you dont put yourself in danger, there will just be more of you to love".

I know she supports my kink, but we have never done anything like feeding, stuffings or such, mostly just playfully grab my fat during our moments for ourselves and tell me how fat I am as dirty talk.

I feel a slight worry that she, kinda brushed it off in a way and just keep it to small things like grabbing my fat, but not willing to feed me or do stuffings. But I strongly feel as well that this is a whole new world for her and wants to take that aspect at a slow pace, easing into it as a foreplay activity with buying extra snacks or have extra food for me, to enjoy myself by my own hand.

I refuse to ask her to do things, she would feel uncomfortable with. I am happy with what we have and I know I can have the best of both worlds: the body I want and having her in my life.

Im curious to hear if anyone else is in a relationship where one is feedee/feeder and the other half is not, how does it look in your lives together?

I myself am a feedee and also a professional encourager.

My boyfriend, while sharing a lot of likes with me, is not into feederism at all.

However, his biggest fetish is making the Lady in his life happy.

He knows that feederism makes Me happy, so he encourages Me to find a feeder that can give Me that pleasure.

He also has engaged in a feeding session, it was wonderful. While it wasn't his thing, he still did it well and enjoyed it because I enjoyed it.

I'd suggest communicating your needs to your partner. Express that you simply want to share a passion of yours with her. She doesn't need to engage in any way she isn't comfortable with, but perhaps invite her to learn about the fetish to see if she's willing to play despite it not being her yum.
1 year
12345   loading