Bbw feedee needs to gain!

Hey yall! NY long island based bottom heavy fat girl here. Really want to get past 300 lbs and beyond, lesbian but will consider any feeder if they're willing to do more than just encourage. Feel free to message or reply c:
3 years

Feeder / feedee pointers

I’d be more than interested!
3 years

Ny fat girl looking to be fed by another woman or femme!

Hey there yall! Just a fat girl here on Long Island looking to be fed irl by a feeder. Would love to chat sometime and get to know each other, don't be afraid to dm if you're interest c:
3 years

What little differences have you noticed recently?

I’m developing a slight waddle now even on an empty stomach. My hips also have a tendency to spill over my small office chair
3 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Long Island, NY feedee here!
3 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hey yall! Trans gay girl, loving my curves and want them curvier. Would love some other fat friends and even a feeder to talk with! Ideally find a partner who wants to see me outgrow my doorway. Don't be afraid to message me!
3 years

Alternative people

Ditzy:
I was born in the early 70s and grew up on punk music at home Rocket From The tombs,
The Stooges, Slaughter and the Dogs, The Misfits, New York Dolls. My parents were punk rockers hard core.
Once The Clash came along punk became a far cry from real original punk and punk died off.
Spent a lot of years playing guitar in metal bands doing glam and thrash metal.
More into doing melodic metal these days so if that is alternative count me as one.
EMO isn't alternative its just lame because all they want to do is act like a victim.

Even though I’m young I grew up on punk and proto-punk bands like misfits, the stooges, the cramps, Los Saicos, the monks, the sonics and MC5. There’s a really good new podcast called No Dogs In Space done by the guy who hosts Last Podcast On The Left that goes into music history and they’ve been doing a bunch of punk bands. Really interesting to see how most of them just hated the music being played and wanted to just make their own.
3 years
12   loading