First date

DoomBot:
If your intent is to walk into the date as feeder and feedee, you should both openly discuss each others expectations or boundaries and stick to them. May not hurt to go on a few dates just getting to know each other before introducing the fun stuff though.

So what dates would you say be good for a newly feeder/feedee?
1 year

First date

Would going to an all-you-can-eat-buffet on your first date as a feeder/feedee be bad in any way?
1 year

Rank your favorite food places

1. Mcdonalds
2. Wendys
3. Red lobster
4. Cheesecake factory
5. Ihop

They all have great food options and their all high in calorie.
1 year

Fatter than pigs

Wifestuffer:
Yeah, apparently body fat percentage in the 30% range is considered very fat for a pig, and super obese for a cow. Baleen whales are around that range too, I think.

For a fat person... that's called "just getting started." My big girl is past 60% body fat, literally more blubber than anything else. So if you're getting really fat, you're not just a really obese human being, you're becoming one of the most obese living things on Planet Earth!

Thats hot.
1 year

Easy sauces/dips for extra calories

Look like it's working for you.
1 year

Stages of getting fat (body types)

My ideal feedee would be stages 6, 7, and 8. 3 to 10 would be considered my fantasy to feed my feedee.
1 year

The difference between weight.

Not from experiance but as a feeder and admirier, I see the difference of a super sized person and a big person. While a bigger person can still see their toes, still walk straight, possibly run, and buy store bought clothes that fit them comfortable. For super sized they can't see their toes, have to waddle, can't run at all, and buy custom clothing that fits comfortably.

For an example, 'I was out and I seen these two people. One was a bigger person while, I'm guessing their friend is a super sized. The bigger person was fully clothed and walking straight with an even breath; their friend though. They had clothing on that was tight on them a size down, in the front even if they had their belly apron in their pants I could still see an outline of their belly button and the top of their belly from the shirt being too small. From the back even their pants couldn't hold all of their ass, I could see the top of their ass cheeks from above their pants while their top was stuck in one of their back folds. They waddled slowly with heavy breathing.

I ask that you comment on either your own experiance or observation.
1 year

Your perfect partner

If anything/everything was possible/legal what would be your perfect partner/partners?
1 year
12345   loading