Horny as i gain

It's very very true for me as well. Just the thought of
some added inchs and numbers rising on the scale send me into a horny fat belly party
3 years

Omg!

The question is do you like it?
3 years

Excited with my belly

Thats so fucking hot! I do the same thing. All. The. Time.
3 years

What's the most fun part about getting fat?

For me it's watching myself get bigger with every pound. I also LOVE when others notice. Some say nothing but it's so obvious because, at least for me, I keep seeing them take quick glances when they think im not paying attention. Or I'll be having a conversation with them & instead of looking at you they're staring at your belly. Then there's the ones, like one of my best friends, that notices and comments. After staring at me today for a long time (I thought she was in the middle of a daydream) she got up & said to me matter of factly, "everytime I see you, you look fatter than the last time."
I also get comments from a few of my neighbors.
3 years

What's your fantasy?

I so wish there was one! Your fantasy is super hot! Where's your video? 😜
3 years

What's your fantasy?

My ultimate fantasy is to be in a bisexuality relationship with a female that worships my belly. I want her to constantly be grabbing my rolls, especially when she's pleasuring me.
3 years

I don't want to get fat but feederism turns me on

I can relate. I do not think it is weird at all. I use to feel, a lot of times still do, just like that. I was really really skinny all my life & always had very similar feelings. I remember role playing by myself when I was a kid. Until recently, I always hid this fetish from family, friends & lovers completely. It sucked because during intimate times I always wanted to voice my desires but never could. Not sure if you are like this but, for me, I can only climax with a partner, male or female, if I'm either thinking about my belly being fat or if someone or myself is playing with my belly fat. As I've gotten older I've kind of become more accepting & open about it, well at least the gaining weight part because I have & there's no hiding it. Only 2 people in my life know about the fetish part of it. My only real advise is to try and not be ashamed or hide it from your so/partner. Good luck.
3 years

What do you enjoy about your fat

I enjoy playing with it. All the time. I also love measuring my fat stomach.
4 years

Out of control libido

Mine too! I can't seem to get through a day without at least 5 belly play sessions that turn into climaxing sessions! 😊
4 years
1234   loading