Fat fall fun....

Jagger is a boss:
Sounds like a great story idea... But realistically pulling this off would be hard... Sounds like a fun time though

It totally does! Now the wheels are spinning in my head for some kind of Halloween themed story ... lol Trick or Eat ; )
4 years

Wanting the best of both worlds.

Is she on this site?

I struggle feeling confident and comfortable with my weight and the way my body looks as well. The person I am in a relationship with had me join this site specifically to help with that.

Interacting and building friendships with those who are similar in regards to weight is really helpful. It makes it seem less like there is something wrong with you, and more like there is something wrong with everyone else who isn't overweight and makes you feel bad or uncomfortable about it.

Sharing pictures helps on here too. It's super uncomfortable and hard to do when you don't feel good about how you look, but getting likes and comments from people supporting you and the way you look instead of putting it down is awesome. People have been cool about it in my experience, not creepy, and it has helped a lot.

If she's not on here, joining might help. Or if she is, maybe participating in things more. It might help with more than just confidence, she might decide if gaining is something she is truly into as well.
4 years

Who here likes to be naked?

Love being naked for sleeping, ahem .. playing, and for a while after showers. Have fun walking around upstairs naked when no one is home, with the blinds partially open. Know that no one probably sees, but still a bit of a rush thinking they might smiley
4 years

How to accept this fetish and guilt

If it something that you and the person you are with enjoy and want to do, you should go for it. As to feeling guilty part, there are healthy ways to gain weight ... or at least healthier.

Work out a plan for doing it in a healthy way and for staying on top of potential health issues that might arise. It will help ease the guilt and still ensure you are satisfied in the relationship.

Without getting too much into it, some ideas would be ... Skip the junk food, fast food, and processed food in general. They help with gain in the short term, but are super unhealthy in the long term.

Make things from scratch instead, using foods that are high in protein, high carb and fat, include lots of snacking, and don't be stingy with condiments, sauces, and seasonings.

It seems wrong and too easy, but you can gain weight healthy by sticking to food basics ... meat, fruits, vegetables, dairy, nuts and grains, and fats and oils. It's not how bad the food is for you, it is what is in it - calories, fat, etc. that matters.

I have health problems, unrelated to my weight, that prevent me from gaining weight, but which should also cause me to lose weight uncontrollably. I don't though. I have stayed the same weight for the last three years, despite being sick, by eating in the ways I just mentioned. I am overweight (265-275 range), but I don't have diabetes, I don't have heart problems or high blood pressure and I'm not currently at risk for any of those things.

For someone who doesn't have those same problems, they would gain and they would do it in a healthy way.

Other things to do would be to work in exercise, enough to keep them active and types that wouldn't necessarily cause weight loss, but muscle gain instead. Also, regular check-ups so that you catch potential health issues with weight gain and obesity early or before they happen, so you can make changes.

Just my two cents, hope it's helpful smiley
4 years

Lemon white chocolate macadamia cookies

LEMON WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA COOKIES

Makes 12 large cookies or 18 medium ones. Double everything if you want more ?

COOKIE INGREDIENTS
- 2.25 OZ Bag Macadamia Nuts (1/2 Cup Crushed + Toasted)
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2/3 Cups Sugar
- ½ Cups Brown Sugar
- ¼ Tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Lemon Extract
- 2 Cups All Purpose or Pastry Flour
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- Zest 1 Large Lemon

LEMON FROSTING INGREDIENTS (Optional)
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Lemon Extract

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Crush macadamia nuts and spread out on baking sheet (optional, use parchment paper) and bake for 8-10 minutes, until browned.
3. COOKIES: Combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix by hand.
4. COOKIES: Add in vanilla and lemon extract then mix on medium speed.
5. COOKIES: Slowly add in flour ½ a cup at a time mixing on medium speed.
6. COOKIES: Slowly add in toasted macadamia nuts, white chocolate chips, and about 75% of zest from lemon (use cheese grater to grate skin of lemon).
7. COOKIES: Place onto pan evenly. Ice cream scoop size (2 TBSP) for large, 1-1/2 TBSP size for medium. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Check at 10 minutes, if start to spread too much, push back edges using a spatula. Do again at 14 minutes if necessary. Allow to cool before eating/frosting.
8. FROSTING: Mix all ingredients together on medium speed then refrigerate while cookies bake/cool. Once cooled, frost with a spatula and sprinkle on remaining lemon zest.
4 years

S'mores cake recipe

boundandfeed:
I'm going to get much fatter, if I make and eat your desserts.

They look so... good![/quote]

Hopefully that's a good thing. I hope you enjoy this one too. I'll be making Lemon White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies next weekend smiley
4 years

S'mores cake recipe

ObviousLurker:
Made it late last night and I'd say it tasted fantastic!.. didn't look close to those pictures though lol

I'm glad you enjoyed it. And don't worry good tasting and messy is better than bad tasting and pretty. I think this is the only cake I've ever made that actually looks as good as it tastes smiley
4 years

S'mores cake recipe

S’MORES CAKE

GRAHAM CRACKER CAKE INGREDIENTS
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 ½ Cups Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ Tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 1 ½ Cups Unsalted Butter, softened
- 4 Eggs (separate yolks from whites)
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 ½ Cup Buttermilk
- 1 ½ Cup Crushed Graham Crackers
- 1 ½ Cup All Purpose or Pastry Flour

CHOCOLATE FILLING INGREDIENTS
- 7 Oz Hershey’s Chocolate Bar
- ½ Cup Condensed Milk
- 1/8 Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Tsp Vanilla

MARSHMALLOW CREAM CHEESE FROSTING INGREDIENTS
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 13 Oz Marshmallow Crème
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 4 Cups Powdered Sugar

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2-3 9 Inch pans with butter or flour spray (3 pans will give you 3 thin layers).
2. CAKE: Combine sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix by hand.
3. CAKE: In a separate bowl, combine butter, egg yolks, honey, and vanilla, then mix on medium speed.
4. CAKE: Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl and continue mixing until well combined.
5. CAKE: Whisk egg whites until foamy, then pour into bowl and mix in with other ingredients.
6. CAKE: Gradually add in buttermilk, then graham crackers and flour, mixing everything well.
7. CAKE: Pour cake batter evenly into pans and bake for 20-25 (until toothpick or fork comes out clean).
8. FILLING: Combine broken up chocolate bar and condensed milk in a small pan, then cook on medium until melted, stirring occasionally. Once melted, add in powdered sugar and vanilla, mixing until even. Remove from heat and set aside (reheat as needed to thin out enough to spread).
9. FROSTING: Combine cream cheese and butter into a bowl and mix until creamy.
10. FROSTING: Gradually add in marshmallow crème, then vanilla and powdered sugar, mixing until well combined. Refrigerate after.
11. Once cake is finished baking and has cooled, use a fork to separate cake from sides and flip over onto a plate one layer at a time. In between layers you will spread chocolate filling and frosting. One all layers are stacked, smooth frosting on rest of cake.

DECORATING
1. I put graham cracker and Hershey Chocolate pieces around the edge.
2. Top is sprinkled with crushed graham cracker and chocolate sprinkles.
3. Fire is made out of crushed Oreos, Pepperidge Farm Pirouette Crème Filled Wafers (cut in 4), and gummy bears (red/orange/white) on toothpicks.

P.S. If you refrigerate it for a few hours or overnight, the chocolate filling will harden and taste even better smiley
4 years

Cream cheesy raspberry coffee cake recipe, with actual coffee : p

CREAM CHEESY RASPBERRY COFFEE CAKE RECIPE

Just one of my crazy mixed flavor recipes, one full of real coffee. Made on a challenge, so give me some flavors you'd like to see together and maybe I'll bake it smiley

CAKE INGREDIENTS
- ½ Cup Buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp Fine Ground Coffee
- 2 Tbsp Coffee Liqueur (Boozy Version)
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Butter
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 1 ½ Cups All Purpose/Pastry Flour

FILLING INGREDIENTS
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese (Room Temp)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry Liqueur (Boozy Version)
- 2 Tbsp Honey

TOPPING INGREDIENTS
- 2 Tbsp Coffee Liqueur (Boozy Version)
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Cup Raspberries, Quartered
- ¼ Cup White Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Honey Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Fine Ground Coffee

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9 Inch pan with butter or flour spray (Spingform Pan Best).
2. CAKE: Combine buttermilk, ground coffee, and coffee liqueur (if using) in a measuring cup. Stir well, then microwave for one minute, stir again, and set aside to cool.
3. CAKE: Combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, honey, and vanilla in a bowl and mix well until creamy. Then add in cooled buttermilk/coffee mixture and mix.
4. CAKE: Combine baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flour in a bowl and mix well. Add dry ingredient mixture to wet ingredient mixture and mix until fully combined with even texture.
5. CAKE: Pour cake batter into pan and spread evenly, then set aside.
6. FILLING: Mix sugar, cream cheese, egg, raspberry liqueur (if using), and honey together well
7. FILLING: Pour filling mixture evenly over cake batter in pan and allow to settle. Should be liquid enough to spread out on its own.
8. TOPPING: Combine coffee liqueur (if using), honey, and sugar in a measuring cup. Stir well, then microwave for 30 seconds, stir again, and set aside to cool.
9. TOPPING: Spread raspberries and white chocolate chips evenly over the top of the filling mixture in the pan.
10. TOPPING: Mix graham cracker crumbs and ground coffee well, then sprinkle evenly over the filling mixture in the pan. Should have a thin layer completely covering it.
11. TOPPING: Stir topping mixture from #8 again, then drizzle over top of crumb topping in pan.
12. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Cool fully before eating. If used a Springform Pan, run a thin knife around the cake edge to loosen and remove outer rim of pan.

Note: The boozy option contains liqueurs that have about 5% alcohol content. 0-25% of it will not bake out. Use own judgment when deciding whether or not to let all ages eat.

Enjoy!
4 years
23456   loading