Story tracking idea

karenjenk:
Hi,
Mostly I love reading stories on here and chatting with a really cool writer.
Does anyone else have trouble keeping up with what new chapters have been added.
-
Sometimes someone writes a story and adds more chapters later and i cant remember which ones i've already read.
-
If you write 10 chapters today and then wait a few weeks or longer to add 2 more i cant remember where it left off.
-
could you like put a date at the top that says "added on 11-25-202" or what ever the date is??

A couple of things ...

If you "follow" a user on their profile, you will get a notification whenever they upload a new chapter on your follow feed. You can then click on that specific chapter notification to go to it instead of working your way through chapters. The notifications in your feed will be listed by date ... the date the chapters were published..

Following aside, you can go to the "activity" section on the author's profile and find those same chapter notifications with dates they were published listed there.

Just some suggestions that might help you out with keeping track.
3 years

How successful have people been at meeting partners on this site?

This forum post is for discussion about personal experiences those commenting have had regarding meeting partners on this site.

Please stay on topic and refrain from making negative / off topic comments about other users who choose to comment or any other unrelated matters.

If comments continue to be off topic and offensive towards other commenters, this forum post will be locked for further discussion.

Thank you.
3 years

Quick opinion quiz for feeders - share your thoughts!

1. Do you prefer a man who is:
B ) A bit hairy ... Depends on where it is lol
C ) Not hairy at all

2. Do you prefer:
A ) To play an active role in feeding a feeder/gainer &
B ) To take on more of an encouraging role and let them feed /gain themselves

3. When it comes to bellies, do you prefer:
C ) Somewhere in between

4. What's your opinion on moobs?
A ) I don't really mind either way

5. Do you prefer a feedee/partner who is:
B ) The active type, who still does active things like taking long walks etc.

6. Do you think that seeing your feedee reach physical limitations because of their growth is:
C ) Not very desirable

7. Do you like your feedee/gainer to:
A ) Simply enjoy their food and eat what they want, when they want

8. Do you prefer your feeder/feedee relationship to be:
A ) Purely online / distant
B ) In-person and / or a physical relationship

9. Finally, for those who do like an in-person/physical relationship, in real life terms do you genuinely prefer to:
A ) Keep the feederism as a privately shared thing between you and your feedee
C ) actively show off your partner in public
3 years

Any other male feedees?

Some constructive advice for male feedees, for everyone really, when it comes to meeting people online ...

If you are looking for something very specific ... i.e. a relationship, role play, a regular feeder, or just one-time feedings ... then you need to put that very clearly on your profile. Put both what you are looking for and what you aren't. If it is in person or online only ... say so.

Beyond that, use the shouts and the personal ads section of the forum to let people know you are looking ... and again, be very clear about what you are looking for and what you are not.

People aren't just going to fall into your lap and they aren't mind readers, you need to put yourself out there and in a way that attracts what you are looking for otherwise you will get overlooked. P.S. I'm saying this as a female feeder, so ... lol

Put the effort in, show potential feeders or whoever that you are serious and looking for something real, then be patient.

In the meantime, use the search option under profiles, check the user tab in chat, or look at the personal ads for the role you want, then browse the profiles that interest you and reach out to those who have taken the time to do all of the above things on their profile

Doing all of these things will help you connect with people that are interested in you for the right reasons and keep both you and the people that reach out to you from wasting time. It's not going to be a 100% of the time thing, but it's better than 0%, right?
3 years

Any other male feedees?

NolanHarrison:
i feel like there is a lot of us, but there isn’t a lot of female feeders to balance things out. some of us are bi which is cool but has anyone else had a hard time trying to find a straight relationship preferring the feedee role as a man? or is it just me?

I am a female Feeder who has had a relationship with a male feedee/gainer met on this site in the past, and regularly offers encouragement (out in the open in chat). I am also friends with several male feedees/gainers who have found the same. So ... yes it is possible to find a good/real one, but that doesn’t mean it will be easy or that one will fall into your lap. Hang in there, keep looking, and remember it is not necessarily the number of real female Feeders available that is important, it is the quality of the ones that are. They do exist, and I hope you find yours 😊
3 years

Quarantine fattening story

I didn't see that particular story, but if it started or had chapters added within the last few weeks and you would recognize the cover/description ...

Go to the stories tab, hit search, and then put newest under sort by. It will list the stories in the order of when they were last updated. You shouldn't have to go to far down to find something that was updated 2-3 weeks ago.

Hope that helps 🙂
3 years

Women are so lucky to be stared at and so admired

How about we try to get this thread back on track …

Set aside the words and ideas used by the original poster and others throughout this thread. Some were bad and some were good, but it is honestly too hard to separate the two from each other at this point.

Instead, I ask you to focus on the subject line, which happens to be a valid and important topic for discussion on a site that revolves around body image and size, as well as the reactions of others to both.

“Women are so lucky to be stared at and admired” … This statement is both true and untrue.

TRUE … Women DO get stared at, whether they are intentionally seeking it out or not. On a site where both female and male feedees/gainers seek out the approval and appreciation of others by sharing photos and videos of their bodies … those shared by women DO get more attention than those shared by men, whether that attention comes from men or fellow women.

I can understand the frustration that men on this site, and out there in the world, have when it comes to this fact, including the frustration of the original poster, who at the time they started this thread, was in the process of transitioning from a man to woman.

I can only begin to imagine how difficult it must be to feel like, and to take the steps to become, a gender you were not born as (in this case a woman) while still having to live in a world where you are treated like, and viewed as, a gender that you do not identify as or wish to be (in this case a man) … to want to be seen and admired as women so often are, but instead be ignored and overlooked as men so often are.

TRUE … Women ARE lucky to live in a world where their bodies are admired and appreciated on a far larger scale than the bodies of men, whether they are bigger girls or not. It is a beautiful thing to be admired and appreciated, especially when it comes to your body and being able to have confidence it it … and “extra” especially when it is a larger one.

BUT (one as big as my butt) …

UNTRUE … Women ARE NOT always lucky when it comes to being stared at and/or admired for their bodies, whether that attention comes from men or fellow women. Not all attention is positive our comes from individuals who have good intentions in giving it.

Yes, women get started at more than men. Yes, women get more attention when it comes to their bodies than men. Yes, thanks to all that extra attention, women get more admiration and appreciation, more likes and comments, when it comes to their bodies. But … the flip side of that coin is that, thanks to all of that extra attention, women also get far more negativity, more put downs, abuse, and interactions with creeps and predators, when it comes to their bodies.

SO … The intended moral of this post … when you are forming an opinion about how good someone does or doesn’t have it when it comes to their gender, the way that they look, the attention they get in terms of their bodies, or anything else … look at, and think about, things from both sides.

The grass may seem greener on the other side, that doesn’t mean that it always is.

Now ... Can we all try to keep this thread on topic with the subject line in a way that is positive and constructive?😊
3 years
12345   loading