Is your fetish top secret? who knows in your life? how did you tell them? how did they respond?

I'm not closed off about it but it's not something I'm totally open about. My family and friends know my dating history and the physically common denominator that goes along with the people that I date so it's probably not some secret.

I don't think they know about the fetish/kink side of it though, but if they had questions about it then I would be happy to answer them and talk with them about it.
1 year

Are there people who like burps on this site ? and if so, can you explain why ?

PapaBearsPower:
Well.

I think I've always liked men's burps . And honestly, I don't even know why. I wonder if you can explain why if you have the same kink.

Munchies:
I only like stuffed belly burps. For example, it really riles me up if my partner is a belching mess after an intense feeding session. But if he's drinking a soda and burps, it does nothing for me.

It's the gluttony aspect of it all. Knowing that he ate so much he needs to belch for relief is sexy. It's even sexier, making him belch to make more room for food.

I have the same opinion on this.
1 year

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

For me it wasn't a piece of media like a picture, video, or TV episode. I used to wish that it was because I felt like it would be easier to relate to.

It was at a mall food court when I was young, and I saw a man who was massive. I couldn't stop looking over at him and my parents hissed at me to stop staring because it was inappropriate to stare.

When I got a little older, that was when I began to seek out media like videos and pictures.
1 year

Unsure?

Slixxx666:
I asked for advice. Not opinions. We have also talked about it. All good

Except we did give you advice. Like the comments above, you just don't like the advice that any of us gave. Your wife deserves so much better.
1 year

Do girls want to see dick pics in bio

Kushandtush:
It's his first week on the Internet, go easy on him

This is how you learn, we're being excellent teachers.
1 year

Unsure?

Slixxx666:
She is just nervous. I don’t think she thought we’d take it this far. We have been together 9 years. I think like it or not she will love being 500.

I just threw up in my mouth.
1 year

Food & mood

C00kie:
Awesome share! I can't imagine having to put up with horrible food, fingers crossed you dont have to put up with a terrble chef anytime soon.

Also absolutely LOVE impromptu baking. Who doesnt want to bake and eat a cake at anytime of day or night! Cake makes everything better!

I relate so much to the baking part! I rarely eat what I bake (I bake for other people about 100% of the time), but nothing makes me happier when I bake or cook something for someone and they truly enjoy it!

Baking at night is also really enjoyable - the vibes and aesthetic of making food at night is SO fun!
1 year

Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

It's me, hi. I'll toss my name into the ring as well.
1 year
12345   loading