What "awakened" this fetish for you?

Never really awakened necessarily, more like I always had it. I remember when I was like 7 being jealous of my obese friend getting to eat sweets all day. Since I grew up in a health focused home I always wanted to be fat and eat anything I want.
2 years

Wanting to but afraid of gaining weight

A short answer is that comments from people you care about happen for a moment. In most cases if you don't make a big response to their comments the moment will pass and you can be fat in peace.
2 years

After achieving your goal weight

One thing on my mind lately is what happens after I reach my goal weight. I feel like once I reach it ide get bored of being at the weight. Gaining more I feel would be too much, and on the other spectrum losing it would be disappointing. What was yalls experience with this?
2 years

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

bills225:
An office job ideal but if that's not your style, a driving job will definitely pile on the pounds. You sit all day and have access to every fast food restaurant you drive by.

Just started trucking 2 months ago and my fiance keeps saying I look bigger already.
2 years

Gaining to help s/o feel better about gaining unwanted weight

My fiance has been self conscious about her weight gain, she went from 125 to 170 over a year. While she gained I went from 175 to 200. While I gained mostly just because I want to be fat, part of my motivation was to help her not feel bad being the only one that got fat. Now with her being 5' 2" and me 6" she definitely got a lot more bigger than me.

Now she is trying to lose and im still gaining. I feel like me gaining did help with her self consciousness because she has mentioned how we both are out of shape and doesn't feel like I went out of her league. Though now I'm wondering how things will change when she loses 20 lbs and I gain 30 eventually.

But for now it makes me feel better knowing that me getting a bigger belly helps the one I love feel more comfortable. Anybody else have a similar situation?
2 years

How can i stay healthy but get fat?

Simple things like doing some exercise cam go a long way. Yeah you would have to eat more to keep up your weight, but it will help keep your heart strong. There are a bunch of examples of active fatties out there, so it's possible

Also eating healthier foods in large quantities is the alternative to eating junk food. It'll keep visceral fat lower and more soft fat which is more healthier.
2 years

Watching my s/o become the fat one

My fiance when I met her was a 5'1" 120lb girl. The has 2 sisters, one was much skinnier and the other was about 220 lbs and about 4 inches taller. The heavier sister by far was the fattest one if the family.

After some time me and my fiance moved in together. She was working at the time but eventually we shifted to me being the sole earner of us two. The led to her losing a lot physical activities she once had. Eventually she ate more and once covid happened she gained about 50 lbs. Now she weight 170- 175 which is basically 50% increase in her size.

Her weight gain really hit me when she started borrowing her big sister clothes that she wore when she was about 190lbs. Now the heavier sister lost some weight and is close to 200lbs now, with my fiance showing no signs of slowing down her accidental gain.

If we go Bmi her and her sister are about the same size. Now I find myself realizing I'm helping make my fiance the fattest in the family. Another positive is that I've been able to gain weight with her, even though she has outpaced me for sure.
2 years

What does rabid gaining feel like

johnxyz:
It must be hard with the foaming of the mouth.

Lol this has been up for a few days now and I just noticed the typo because of you. Thanks 😅
2 years

Favourite stuffing food

I can always go for lil Debbie cakes in general. And even though it's liquid I love adding choclate milk to the mix

I also like to have boxes of craft mac n cheese, but try not to do it too many days in a row since ide get sick of it
2 years

Favourite stuffing food

I can always go for lil Debbie cakes in general. And even though it's liquid I love adding choclate milk to the mix

I also like to have boxes of craft mac n cheese, but try not to do it too many days in a row since ide get sick of it
2 years
123   loading