Stretch marks

Ex Jock:
Dumb question, but can you feel it when it happens? I know some people describe them as “itchy” but is the red mark an instantaneous thing or over time forms and darkens/deepens? Like could one pop up mid stuffing?

I had a few from when I gained last year. I didn't even realize they happened, just very subtlety appeared. Itchiness may come if you gain real quickly, but otherwise you don't feel it.
8 months

How has crash dieting and gaining worked for ya'll?

Hey I'm losing weight and excersizing right now till the end of September and have considered crash dieting till then. My logic is that I will try gaining after, and the gains will come on quick.

Yes I understand the health problems with this, I just want to know if the results will be worth it.
8 months

To yo-yo or just stay fat

I'm in a similar situation with the yo-yo just the weight difference is only 40lbs~. I'm actually now at my lowest weight (176)since high school 10 years ago. When i was at my highest 215 I was struggling to gain more weight so I got discouraged and lost it. One advantage I noticed of the yoyo for me is that it's made it easier to gain each time.

So now I'm waiting to do a big race in about a month then ill start getting fat again and hopefully stay fat.
8 months

To yo-yo or just stay fat

I'm in a similar situation with the yo-yo just the weight difference is only 40lbs~. I'm actually now at my lowest weight (176)since high school 10 years ago. When i was at my highest 215 I was struggling to gain more weight so I got discouraged and lost it. One advantage I noticed of the yoyo for me is that it's made it easier to gain each time.

So now I'm waiting to do a big race in about a month then ill start getting fat again and hopefully stay fat.
8 months

Any input on a high dairy diet to gain

I'm looking to regain and im looking for alternatives to gain differently. I know myself and I know I could definitely drink a ton of whole milk and eat butter casually. Of course I love large amount of other dairy products. Which makes it easier to gain if I like what I eat.

Anybody have results from a high dairy diet or just share your experience.
1 year

Partner becoming fatter than you?

neonlemonforce:
I'm in a similar spot. My fiance knows about how I like when she gains weight and that I'm cool with me getting chubby. I'm 6 ft and she is 5ft 1in. When we met she was 130 and I was 175.

She now has blown up to 180 and I'm 200. So she has outpaced me big time and I'm trying to gain faster so she doesn't get heavier than me. But inevitably I think she'll overtake me since she is gaining 2x faster than me.

Ayumi Orihime:
Guess why she's gaining so fast?

Ask her if she ever dieted. I bet the answer is yes, as it is the case with most girls in developed countries.

This is suck a toxic environment to live in... Wish all kinds of bodies were celebrated.

Diet culture hurts everyone, thin and fat. 😢

Before she met me she was very poor, like only ate a meal or 2 a day and go hungry asleep poor. Of course since we've been together I make sure she doesn't go without food. So I thinks it's a combination of her body isn't used to eating normally and she doesn't know how to control portions.

She never had the need to diet in the past so she doesn't know how to do it. I love her body in any state it is, but I make sure to let her know I love how she looks. But yeah she struggles with her image a lot due to the her idea of why society wants her to look.
1 year

Losing weight then regaining faster than before.

I went on a two month diet due to me feeling like I shouldn't be getting fat. I got down to 195 from 205. I fell out of the diet and started eating like I did before the diet. In 3 weeks I got up to 208 which is quicker than any weight gain I've had, and this is on a mostly empty stomach. Is it possible I messed up my metabolism? I was eating 1200 calories on my diet and now I'm eating 3000-5000 daily now. And note I was eating like this before and it took me months to gain 10 lbs
1 year

Partner becoming fatter than you?

I'm in a similar spot. My fiance knows about how I like when she gains weight and that I'm cool with me getting chubby. I'm 6 ft and she is 5ft 1in. When we met she was 130 and I was 175.

She now has blown up to 180 and I'm 200. So she has outpaced me big time and I'm trying to gain faster so she doesn't get heavier than me. But inevitably I think she'll overtake me since she is gaining 2x faster than me.
2 years

Feeders how fat is too fat until you lose attraction?

When hygiene becomes a issue. If they are unable to clean themselves it's gone a bit far for me.
2 years

Unconventional ways to lower metabolism

I've tried the obvious ways to lower my metabolism. Such as eating inconsistent, being sedentary, inconsistent sleep schedule (less voluntary on that one). In terms of calories I eat what should be my threshold everyday, but to eat more would be a challenge do to my lifestyle and appetite.

So Im open to try more different ways that might help the process.
2 years
123   loading