Need some advice

Jacki3339:
I'm kind of New here. And I'm going to go ahead and assume that there's already a whole number of posts regarding this question so if you guys wouldn't mind linking me to those post I would greatly appreciate it. So I'm 110 and really skinny. I want to gain some weight quick and easy. What I've been doing is putting way in water and using about half a cup a day and I've gained about a pound in the past 3 weeks so does anybody have any ideas on how to get better quick. I'm not really concerned about any health issues as I live a very healthy and active lifestyle.

Gettinglarger
I buy buckets of yoghurt and drink them, its a way of gaining
6 years

Share your dark fantasies

MissLucie:
I have one to share. It may not get much credibility as this is my new account (I deleted my previous one, Lucia, because I got a job and didn't want anyone such as Google image search picking up on the pictures posted there)

Either way -- the reason I'm back is also at the same time my darkest fantasy. Back when I was looking for "something new" I started to experiment with dominance/sadism/massochism, and it didn't take me long to develop very new and very strong urges in that field.

One man with whom I had been talking on FantasyFeeder at the time has witnessed the whole thing from afar; and I made him part of my fantasy by encouraging him to give in to his wife's desire to feed him.

Except I didn't just want him to get fat-- I wanted him to go too far, to a point where both him and his wife would regret the weightgain yet he'd be completely stuck with it.

About five years later, he could barely walk and his wife hadn't paid any attention to him in ages as he'd grown repulsive to her; so he asked me what new and exciting things were to come for him. I told him his journey was complete-- that he'd soon get bored with no way back, and when that happened he would hate me for talking him into it.

This too happened. Or at least ... *allegedly*. For I have never seen a single picture of this man throughout the years. Perhaps he gained weight, perhaps he was a bag of bones getting his kicks from the fantasy.

My deepest fantasy, however ... is that it really happened. That somewhere on this earth there is a man who curses the name of Lucia-- the woman who urged him to gain weight for no other reason than to experience the kick of making someone ruin himself for her so thoroughly he'd end up hating her for it.

Soon after I deleted my account, so did his' disappear ... the question remains: did it really happen, or not? This, my friends, is my darkest fantasy.

rUfatyet2:
This was soooo hot.

(smileygettinglarger smileysmiley
I dated another man years ago and he dreamed about me getting really fat, feeding me burgers and cakes, he actually started to feed me then he just left once I'd got to 300 lbs. Now I just want to get as fat as I can, I'm looking for friends to gain weight with.
6 years

What do you like about gaining?

Casual Gainer:
Right now:
1) Being able to enjoy eating without worrying about consequences (clothes aside)
2) Watching my stomach slowly expand and develop an overhang.

gettinglarger:
3) watching my weight grow getting heavier
4) just getting turned on by the sight of food, then eating it

stephenkg:
how incredibly sexy!
I think some hand feeding while making love to you would be over the top sex for both of us. Wish I could have a date with you!

(smiley getting largersmileysmiley: I'd love to chat with you
6 years

Talk about friends reactions to seeing you gained alot of weight in such a short time go into de

Road2chubby:
Yeah I want to know peoples' experiences too

(Quote) getting larger:
Why do people always stare, I was fat and gay, and got bullied.
6 years

What do you like about gaining?

Casual Gainer:
Right now:
1) Being able to enjoy eating without worrying about consequences (clothes aside)
2) Watching my stomach slowly expand and develop an overhang.

3) watching my weight grow getting heavier
4) just getting turned on by the sight of food, then eating it
6 years
1011121314   loading