“damn, i’m fat”

My aim is too grow as fat as possible, I love when people say you're overweight, I find it a comfort
1 year

Plight of the bottom heavy male feedee

I had a friend that weighed between 550-600 lbs, she had the widest hips and thighs, her ass was massive, and she took up nearly 3 chairs, I was jealous, I wanted to be her forever. Its why I became a feedee, I want to be the same shape and as fat as she was. Any heavy cream or ice cream works.
1 year

Addicted to heavy cream

I love double and heavy cream, I always add cocoa powder, it is addictive
1 year

Activity and weight gain.

I remember buying 2 large children's cakes from a super market both of them were 30 cms, square and 10 cm.
I ate both of them at home, stuffing everything until I was full. I tried this process of getting full every day, large pizzas, a Chinese for 3......
It does work especially with dairy products like thick cream
1 year

My 600 pound life tv show

I absolutely love my 600 lb life
1 year

Looking for ideas on how to turn on feedee in bed

If you want to give your feedee something nice, find out what it is she likes the most and get loads of it in for her
I love ton's of Chinese food, so if some got me a takeaway for 4-5 people I'd be really contented
1 year

Consuming melted ice cream

All the time its easier to drink quickly, I love chocolate, strawberry and vanilla all mixed together in a 6 litre container, then drink.... Its an instant gainer
1 year

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

I'd normally go for either
7-8 triple cheese burgers
2-3 fries
2 choc thick shakes
From McDonald's or
7-8 big kings or xxl
3-4 fries
2coke
1 year

Top 3 things about extreme obesity that turn you on

The top 3 things for me are
1) I love eating and gorging I get turned on by food