Do any men want to be immobile

Definitely, anything 1,000+ lbs, I use to picture myself sat on a massive soft cushion, watching a TV, stuffing myself 24/7 in a big man cave surrounded by junk food and cream cake's
1 year

Are there people who want to get to 1000+ pounds

Yes, I'd love to weigh 1,000+ lbs, it just takes so long getting that big, I'd spend 100.00+ a day on food, just to get that fat
1 year

When does the waddle kick in

I started to find walking difficult @ 280 lbs, it depends on each individual, most women get fatter legs and his than men
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

My BMI is 38 I'd like to double that but it will take time
1 year

Heavy cream gains

I consul as much cream as I can, it helps fat build up round your thighs
1 year

Weight gain goals for 2023?

For 2023 I'm aiming for 420-450 lbs, I'd love to be that big
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

I think my bmi is about 39/40 I eat so much I lose track
1 year

Anyone else’s hungry right now?

I'm always hungry, when I'm not eating, I'm looking for food, even when I'm working as a carer, I take food and eat when I get breaks
I'm really fascinated with food and I get turned on when I gain
Snacking helps gaining
1 year

Helplessness- your take

I spend 50.00 a week on junk food and still want more, if I had the money I'd spend 250.00 a day on food and takeaways, every time I see the just eat advert, I think of a binge, even if I'm eating I'm still thinking about food and what to get next. Were all food addict's
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

I always feel more female as I gain weight, I have a friend that likes me in women's clothes as he feeds me, I think its hot, im trying to gain more weight round my hips and thighs, it helps with the whole female thing
1 year
12345   loading