The surprise gain "project"

The solution is to go freelance like me smiley I basically work from home and pretty much don't need to leave the house except to go food shopping or take the bins out, so a freelance situation is perfect for this kind of thing![/quote]

I work in a Library, I can't bring work home. LOL!
4 years

I've imagined it as a yearly trip to a specific hotel for one month. The feeder keeps the room cold enough so that over a billowing cotton nightgown, feedee can be covered and supported by pillows, hiding and camoflaging most of the body.

Bathroom trips would be honour system (do your best to do the work only with no other touching and mirrors covered), and showers would be blindfolded with hands up against the wall - feeder does the cleaning and doesn't get the lovely surprise at the end, although keeping the truth a secret is fun, too.

If they have a sexual relationship, they would have to stick to oral only, and feeder has to offer up over the covers, or crawl under covers to find the feedee's fun places. (To encourage them to keep eating?) LOL!

The reveal would be so amazing!

When leaving, and the clothes they came in won't fit, that slight panic that they can't leave until feeder buys them new clothes, is delicious.

I've put a little thought into this over the years. Sigh...
4 years

This is one of my fantasies! Hard to do irl, though. smiley Stupid "work" and stuff. LOL!
4 years

Is 50lbs in a year a realistic goal?

You're not that much taller than me, so 50lbs will be noticeable. I'm almost up 20 from my starting 140, and I'm getting a couple of quick looks down to the waist every now and then. 50 more will surely be noticeable, even if people are polite enough not to say anything.
4 years

Fupa questions

BigFox:
I have talked to a few who have orgasmed just from eating. I have reached the point of. Wile driving the vibration of the car makes me dribble. I haven’t had a hard orgasm just yet. But if this is happening wile driving I must be close. I know in the past I’ve bin on the edge and never dribbled like I am now. It’s truly amazing how this is progressing.

I'd love to orgasm just from eating, I can only get on the edge. I get excited when driving and my belly starts to jiggle. But you're much bigger than me, BigFox, I've got some work to do to catch up to you. LOL!
4 years

Fupa questions

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I find this an extremely hot topic also. I have fantasies about spontaneously orgasming while eating, walking, driving or just sitting. I don’t have much of a fupa yet, so it is just a fantasy. I was blown away when someone at another fat guys site described how for him it’s a constant thing that when walking he is rubbing and cumming.

OMG. What website is that? I'm always looking to expand my interests. LOL!

I've had fantasies about being so big I can't walk across a town picnic in the park without having to stop and wait for the feelings/boner to subside enough to walk again, but being that heavy and needing to sit down quickly creates a problem.

I'd love to eat so much I orgasm without touching it, whether that's sitting, walking, and yeah, I've gotten excited while driving away from a fast food place, too, but never the full blast experience.
4 years

After stuffing?

wat:
I usually drink as much water as I can.
This not only provides the maximum amount of bloating but it also helps with that post-stuffing dehydration and keeps things moving.

I try to avoid doing anything outdoors because walking around with a totally full stomach often results in cramps and honestly since I'm not all that fat I feel a little embarrassed because people glance down and notice my swollen belly and probably assume I'm an alcoholic in the throes of liver failure...

I've never experienced cramps, maybe I'm not doing as good a job stuffing as you do? But like you, I also look noticeably bloated, but because I'm a middle aged guy people give my belly a quick glance and assume I'm all Dad-bod "ate-a-basketball", which I'm liking more than I expected. smiley

To be honest, I've never assumed anyone was in liver failure unless they look *really sick* all over (skin colouring, the way they walk, tired looking, etc). I think you'd be safe from that??
4 years

After stuffing?

Instead of taking a nap, do you force yourself to do things after stuffing yourself?

I filled up, and then hauled myself out to do the weekly grocery shopping. Feeling my shirt pull out front, belly heavy and tight bumping the cart handle, a few little discreet burps along the way... I had to reach up to get a can of beans, and my shirt rode up a bit - I think a lady got a glimpse - and I had to tug it back down when it didn't go back by itself. I couldn't help but occasionally give my belly a rub or two as I went through the aisles.

My secret was perhaps not so secret? LOL! Such a turn on. smiley
4 years

Fupa questions

Hottest conversation EVER. smiley
4 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Thought I'd say hi and not be a total creeper. I'm an admirer, but due to health reasons I'm stuck enjoying the little "dad-bod" belly I've got to work with right now. LOL! Spouse and I both appreciate the softness and the occasional feast, but I tend to read more online and enjoy the community when I get a chance.

Nice to meet you all.

Dynamo
5 years
3839404142   loading