Regretting the gains

FatFalcon:
So I decided to regain again and went back to Grommr. Two encouragers are helping me. But odd kinksters who one of which thinks I should be a punching bag with boxing gloves. The other one is into squashing which I am fine with but I am not really into it unless I want a relationship and discuss it. I have been blocked by two guys who really just set me off. I’m starting to think it’s a mistake to gain with that crowd.

So, it's not really the gain that's a problem, but the company?

Grommr is an ...interesting place. A lot of hit or miss, and some who are outright disrespectful. Is this something you can just do for yourself? Or wait until you feel more comfortable with the company you find?
2 weeks

Looking for "padded-in-public" ideas

MickRidem:
Oh WOW!! You gotta do that!! 😁

After thinking about it some more I'm probably NOT gonna do it, it's too high-profile for a guy who's trying to not be recognized lol. I'm too paranoid that there'd be a coworker or neighbor in the crowd. But I think I am gonna go check the festival out, there's gonna be a ton of festival food!

I also read about the lower half problems, which was going to be my next question, but alas, the staying up and not super sweaty are still problems.

SquishMaster:
Yeah I never really found a good solution. I was thinking about getting leggings and just stuffing them with actual stuffing, like for stuffed animals or pillows or whatever, but I haven't tried it yet.

Not doing the pie thing - totally understandable! I hope you have fun anyway!

I was on a Reddit for padding and jokingly mentioned making some kind of thigh "holster" but make it wrap around. 😳🤔 I own a sewing machine, maybe make one with little pockets for weights around the front and side of the thigh... hmmm. Food for thought. It would have to be stretchy for me in case my legs get bigger. LOL!

What about something like those sock suspenders for men, I forget what they're called. Something closer to that design? How strong are those things?

Thinking about your bowling idea, too. I'm not a good Bowler and would probably lose my balance with extra weight/size and slide all the way to my ass. Hahaha!
2 weeks

Is this fetish permanent?

Baronbeta:
It’s still new to me, and I’m not interested in extreme obesity, but perfectly fine with gaining weight (both fat and muscle).

I’m addicted to femdom joi, and a few dommes have some files that train someone to associate food with arousal. I haven’t done a deep dive yet, but I am noticing that I feel really horny lately when eating bigger quantities, especially if I’m indulging in a sweet (cookie, muffin, etc.)

is this normal for everyone here? Does this ever go away? Am I already in too deep?

I'm 50, and as others have mentioned, there are waves, but for me it has never gone away. It can sit on the backburner for various lengths of time, but it can also surge forward to the point of being a distraction (but not problem) in my life.

I will say this... As I got fatter, more and more I *became* my own fetish. It's not a suit I can take off or a website I can close. I'm fat all the time. This has simultaneously done two things:
1 - satisfied my curiosity and I LOVE my body now.
2 - I feel that strong draw to gain more and more, which may be neverending as I never thought I'd get THIS big. LOL!

So I ride the waves of intensity, and do my best to keep a grip on the reality/fantasy borderline. It's slippery. 🤣

I also want to know where the hypnosis for weight gain and arousal during eating are found. I'm *curious* but not sure if I'd play them on repeat. 😏 Did I mention slippery?
3 weeks

SquishMaster:
Oh my GOD I just found out there's a weekend-long festival in a nearby town that weekend that's having an honest-to-god pie eating contest!
- $10 admission
- You have to eat with no hands (!!)
- Winner gets a year supply of Frisch’s Big Boy sandwiches

This is pure feedee-fuel lol. I'd totally do it if I knew my face/name wouldn't end up on facebook or Instagram or something. I might do it anyway! This is honestly too good to be true.

Oh WOW!! You gotta do that!! 😁

So I went back and read all your posts. Thanks for the link, that looks amazing! 👍👍 I'm formulating ideas on different setups which is fun and hot by itself, but not sure when I'll get a chance do actually do it all. I'd have to leave town to try it out in public as well...

I also read about the lower half problems, which was going to be my next question, but alas, the staying up and not super sweaty are still problems.
3 weeks

MickRidem:
I would make sure my padding included some decent *weight*, so I could feel that difference as well as the size. Someone once suggested caulking in giant ziplock bags.

SquishMaster:
Yeah I've talked about my setup in some of my other posts, but I use around 6 gallons of base gel for my "belly" so it's pretty heavy haha. About 50 extra pounds (or ~22 kilos if you're into that) to carry around. It definitely becomes a strain after a bit of walking without a break! Like any more than 100 yards/meters or so, and it's tough!

Shooting pool sounds fun to try, I'll have to see if there's any pool halls around. I really like the idea of doing something that highlights how in-the-way my belly gets, maybe there's other activities like that too.

Tell me more about base gel? When I Google it I get a lot of nail polish results. 😆

50lbs sounds like a *perfect* addition. Not impossible, definitely a difference. I wonder if I could spread some around so it's not all in front. I'd like some on my ass, but I'd worry about sitting on it though. Ha! Maybe back, upper arms, thighs...

I really enjoy playing pool, but had to take a break (ha!) when our local place closed. A new one opened recently and now that I'm fatter I was like 😳😳😳 I can't make THAT shot anymore, or THAT, and I can't lean across without my fat touching the balls on the table... Add 50lbs more and padding? I'd have a blast! 😁

I'll try to think of other things that aren't really strenuous but just as belly-fun! Edited to add: Mini golf?
3 weeks

I was just thinking about this today!

I would make sure my padding included some decent *weight*, so I could feel that difference as well as the size. Someone once suggested caulking in giant ziplock bags.

I'd make sure I had to climb stairs at some point to feel/struggle against that weight. A long walk in a park and taking breaks on benches. I'd want to try to shoot pool 🎱 to awkwardly work around my size. A movie theatre, perhaps an old one with smaller seats. Definitely a buffet. 😁
3 weeks

Gaining while on insulin

Crazyfool:
Having a bad day or something? These answers aren’t aligning with my questioning, and instead of asking me questions for further clarification it seems like you’re being a fair bit condescending. As a neurodivergent I’m not always capable of reading the room but you’re giving me some icky vibes. You even abruptly cut off other people who were making attempts to communicate and be helpful.

You're asking if you should adjust insulin levels to gain weight.

Munchies is very knowledgeable, and correct in expressing the dangers of doing this.

If you're asking how to gain as a Diabetic, her response to make sure you're leveled off and healthy first, is also correct.

These may not be the answers you were looking for, maybe you wanted ways to "cheat the system"? It appears that way to me, and perhaps that's why the answers seem blunt and opposing?

I've been following Munchies for a long time, and she truly doesn't want anyone to be in danger.
3 weeks

Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

MickRidem:
Not Autistic, but trauma-based spectrum here. I was tested and have half of the spectrum behaviors, mostly routine and sensory based.

Munchies:
What is trauma-based spectrum? How is that different from PTSD? I'm curious as someone with autism and PTSD.

MickRidem:
I have PTSD, and OCD...

Not sure if this is a clear description, maybe it helps a little?

Munchies:
Learning things.

I wish you well on your healing journey.

Thank you! Knowing what I can work on to improve, and what I need to deal with that isn't changing, helps immensely.
3 weeks

Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

MickRidem:
Not Autistic, but trauma-based spectrum here. I was tested and have half of the spectrum behaviors, mostly routine and sensory based.

Munchies:
What is trauma-based spectrum? How is that different from PTSD? I'm curious as someone with autism and PTSD.

I have PTSD, and OCD, and it was the brain-changing trauma that altered how I function, so they are tied together. My therapist (of over 10 years) is trying to help me sort out a lot of things, and "heal or deal" with different symptoms. For example, my horrible PTSD memory damage can't be fixed, so we're working on dealing with it. But then other factors came up that didn't match up 100%.

My sensory sensitivities tested high, sometimes to the point where I feel like things are attacking me. But my social behavior didn't change like reading social cues and being an extrovert, although I can get immediately overwhelmed, and I do stim for comfort.

My stricter need for routine and patterns can get to a dysfunctional point. OCD for me, is based more on my compulsions to, for example, follow a pattern in the shower or to clean the house until I'm in tears - but this is *self-driven*. But if I'm asked to go into work early, I come close to having a panic attack because I can't deal with an external force changing my routine, and things like that fell on the spectrum.

My best understanding is that my PTSD and OCD are self driven, and the spectrum behaviours are external factors I can't deal with the way I used to. They're all tied together, but my PTSD and OCD have vastly improved over the years, and the other behaviours have not.

Not sure if this is a clear description, maybe it helps a little?
3 weeks

Playful comments about your size

This week a little boy asked me why I have a big belly, and if it was because I like to eat a lot. I was caught off guard, laughed and answered, "YUP!" 🤣😁

Kids and their honesty...
3 weeks
12345   loading