Nj 38m enm partnered seeks feeder/ffa

38M poly & partnered Stuffer/Gainer in New Jersey seeking Feeder/FFA for feedist play, dating, relationship, and or gaining for the right person.

Refer to profile and contact for more details.
1 year

Bigger girls in anime/manga

This is not a drill, Bleach 1000 Year Blood War anime finally drops October 2022. Trailer is out; the budget looks gorgeous. We gonna see Kirio, feedism in anime incarnate from multiple directions, in that glorious smooth framerate.
2 years

ShadowRyderX4:
how did i forget dulia chai, i play FF 14 alot too XD and the Kirio from bleach im stupid XP

S’all good. With 1000 Year Blood War getting Animated and being decompressed so Kubo has time for it to have an ending, everyone will be thinking of Kirio.
2 years

Playable Dulia Chai frames & Playable beast tribes are what we honestly need.
2 years

Bleach - Zero Division/Royal Guard former Captain of the 12th Division Kirio Hikifune

UQ Holder - One of the immortal vampire ladies and sire of the protagonist’s guardian/possible love interest

Baki - Maria

Elf-san wa Yaserina - Just… like 90% of the cast at varying points.

Oshiete! Galko-chan - Nikuko

Final Fantasy 14 (not anime but ymmv) - The Lady Dulia Chai (who is also best girl of the whole damn game)

Borderlands series (again, videogame) - Ellie

Gin no Saji - Tamako Inada

One Piece - Captain Alvida (original form), One of the Four Emperors of the Sea Charollette Lin Lin, Boa Marigold, various side characters especially on Amazon Lily.

That’s what I can immediately think of.
2 years

For the events section of the forum.

I think the thread posting dates in the events section should be…more prominent. Just for ease of use and organization and not dredging up dead conversations and passed events.
2 years

Who was your first internet bbw?

In the late 90’s early 00’s as a teen the first internet bbw I discovered was Betsy; and then I stumbled into the whole of the old webrings and eventually found dimensions.
2 years