General

Are there girls who like obese men?

I like obese men and obese women, but I see that there are more men who like obese men than obese women who like an obese man.
2 weeks

Misterelephant88:
I like obese men and obese women, but I see that there are more men who like obese men than obese women who like an obese man.

I am so confused by what you are saying.

Are you saying that there are fewer women who like obese men than there are men who like obese women? Because if so, I recommend you go outside more. Talk to people. Touch some grass.
2 weeks

Misterelephant88:

Munchies:

Are you saying that there are fewer women who like obese men than there are men who like obese women? Because if so, I recommend you go outside more. Talk to people. Touch some grass.

If I'm interpreting correctly, they might be talking about his own personal experience, which is anecdotal, but a valid thing to talk about. No need to be rude. Not everyone always expresses themselves super clearly.

(sorry if I misgendered, misterelephant, the username threw me)
2 weeks

Misterelephant88:

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:
If I'm interpreting correctly, he might be talking about his own personal experience, which is anecdotal, but a valid thing to talk about. No need to be rude. Not everyone always expresses themselves super clearly.

I'm not being rude. I am being very blunt.

When you say things like this, it feeds into the narrative that women only like guys with a 6 pack. This is hardly true, and it paints women as vain and men who are not fit as being straight out of luck.

And in fat fetish places where there is already a narrative among men that most women on here only want women, it's not great.

Also, OP is not a man. Not sure if they are still using they/them pronouns tho.
2 weeks

Misterelephant88:

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:
If I'm interpreting correctly, he might be talking about his own personal experience, which is anecdotal, but a valid thing to talk about. No need to be rude. Not everyone always expresses themselves super clearly.

Munchies:
I'm not being rude. I am being very blunt.

When you say things like this, it feeds into the narrative that women only like guys with a 6 pack. This is hardly true, and it paints women as vain and men who are not fit as being straight out of luck.

And in fat fetish places where there is already a narrative among men that most women on here only want women, it's not great.

Also, OP is not a man. Not sure if they are still using they/them pronouns tho.

Ask for clarification if you are confused by what another user is saying, please.
2 weeks

Letters And Numbers:
Ask for clarification if you are confused by what another user is saying, please.

I'm not confused by their words so much as I am perplexed by their conclusion.

And when I asked, "Are you saying?" I'm really asking, "Is this what you're going with?"

At which point OP can either double down or reorganize their thoughts.

This is not to pick at OP. I have no ill will towards them. However, I've seen time and time again where similar clumsy statements embolden the He-man Woman Haters(TM). One particularly memorable thread started with a different OP asking a similar question. It took very little time for a certain flavor of user to swarm the thread and start bashing women.

The OP realized what he did and apologized unprompted. Unfortunately, the damage had already been done, and the woman bashing continued for a few days after the OP apologized.

Once again, I do not think OP is being malicious. We've interacted before, and I never got that vibe from them. But all it takes is one clumsy statement for the gross people to latch onto things.
2 weeks

It’s wild how people would pin someone as aggressive or malicious for what they say here. Almost like being labeled misogynistic out of the blue because someone doesn’t like what you say…

I hope that medicine tastes good.

I came here and stumbled on a three clown circus 🤡 🤡🤡

Have a great day!
2 weeks

Let's call the derail over and move back to the original topic of the thread, if anyone else has anything to add. OP, I think it's safe to say that both men and women can be, and are, attracted to men of all sizes, including obese men.
2 weeks

HRHB15:
It’s wild how people would pin someone as aggressive or malicious for what they say here. Almost like being labeled misogynistic out of the blue because someone doesn’t like what you say…

I hope that medicine tastes good.

I came here and stumbled on a three clown circus 🤡 🤡🤡

Have a great day!

I am confused that you think you've been misattributed before. But perhaps that's a conversation for DMs.
2 weeks

Letters And Numbers:
Let's call the derail over and move back to the original topic of the thread, if anyone else has anything to add. OP, I think it's safe to say that both men and women can be, and are, attracted to men of all sizes, including obese men.

Lotta people have a lot of preferences. Sure, you're not going ti be everyone's cup of tea, but there are plenty of people, of all genders, that like different shapes and sizes.

Especially on here.
2 weeks
1234   loading