General

Going on a cruise to stuff ourselves all day

I want to go on a cruise to binge eat for the entire duration, it sounds amazing. Anyone else want to get “on board”?
1 week

A dream that I want to fulfill and if I take someone else the natural thing is that I bring them food so that they become bigger than me
1 week

I may be fulfilling this at some point in my life. I had a dream once I was on a cruise, and just ate everything in sight, just going around the cruise eating.
1 week

Tbh I have definitely thought about this, but nothing scares me more than being on a ship in the middle of the ocean and sometimes the food doesn't looks that great, so I think I'll just stick to buffet roadtrips 🤣
1 week

Did this January earlier this year to kickstart my gaining. Of course with my luck, the food wasn’t good. I just had to stick to stuffing at the dinner and breakfast where the food was somewhat better quality.
1 week

Did this January earlier this year to kickstart my gaining. Of course with my luck, the food wasn’t good. I just had to stick to stuffing at the dinner and breakfast where the food was somewhat better quality.
1 week

I literally do this at least once a year! There's a cruise company called MSC that I use from the south of the UK and their food has always been amazing, I look forward to the evening meal every day. The ship I always go on has an all day world cuisine buffet, and also waited breakfast, lunch and dinner and there's no limit to what you can have. Along with unlimited drinks and cocktails I always come back from a 1/2 week cruise absolutely ballooned!

In fact, I always look forward to getting home because it's the time of the year where I can actively measure that I've gained the most rapidly in the shortest time.
1 week

Lovegains:
I want to go on a cruise to binge eat for the entire duration, it sounds amazing. Anyone else want to get “on board”?
I'm joining too! I thought about it too and it would be really amazing I think. It would be good to have others around as well to challenge each other and see who will put on the most weight. I really want to spend all day eating until I cannot button my pants anymore. Really want to blow up and return home with everybody being shocked about how fat I got.
1 week

Captain Cake:
I literally do this at least once a year! There's a cruise company called MSC that I use from the south of the UK and their food has always been amazing, I look forward to the evening meal every day. The ship I always go on has an all day world cuisine buffet, and also waited breakfast, lunch and dinner and there's no limit to what you can have. Along with unlimited drinks and cocktails I always come back from a 1/2 week cruise absolutely ballooned!

In fact, I always look forward to getting home because it's the time of the year where I can actively measure that I've gained the most rapidly in the shortest time.

How much do you gain on these cruises?
1 week

Captain Cake:

Nofbar:
How much do you gain on these cruises?

This depends on a lot of things. Without a feeder for encouragement or support, over two weeks its usually around 7lbs for me. But that's always been with family or friends who wanted to do activities and didn't want to indulge the whole time.
With support and a goal, I think that number could be a decent amount higher.
1 week
12   loading