General

Name a feeling better than this

Starting out small at the beginning of the day and slowly stuffing yourself with bigger and bigger meals just to be huge at the end of the day is the best feeling ever. Honestly being full from your favorite food is amazing as well. It’s also fun just to look at the number on the scale go up throughout the day

Nothing real special here, just wanted to share how much I enjoy stuffing
2 weeks

Hydrogen:
Starting out small at the beginning of the day and slowly stuffing yourself with bigger and bigger meals just to be huge at the end of the day is the best feeling ever. Honestly being full from your favorite food is amazing as well. It’s also fun just to look at the number on the scale go up throughout the day

According to my partner, nothing feels quiet as good as an over stuffed belly paired with an adoring feeder and a good orgasm.
2 weeks

Hydrogen:

Munchies:
According to my partner, nothing feels quiet as good as an over stuffed belly paired with an adoring feeder and a good orgasm.

TRUTH
1 week

[

Munchies:
According to my partner, nothing feels quiet as good as an over stuffed belly paired with an adoring feeder and a good orgasm.[/quote]

This! It's how I got hooked, and feels better than any drug.
1 week