General

Regretting the gains

So I decided to regain again and went back to Grommr. Two encouragers are helping me. But odd kinksters who one of which thinks I should be a punching bag with boxing gloves. The other one is into squashing which I am fine with but I am not really into it unless I want a relationship and discuss it. I have been blocked by two guys who really just set me off. I’m starting to think it’s a mistake to gain with that crowd.

My original goal weight is 300lbs.
2 weeks

Regretting the gains

FatFalcon:
So I decided to regain again and went back to Grommr. Two encouragers are helping me. But odd kinksters who one of which thinks I should be a punching bag with boxing gloves. The other one is into squashing which I am fine with but I am not really into it unless I want a relationship and discuss it. I have been blocked by two guys who really just set me off. I’m starting to think it’s a mistake to gain with that crowd.

So, it's not really the gain that's a problem, but the company?

Grommr is an ...interesting place. A lot of hit or miss, and some who are outright disrespectful. Is this something you can just do for yourself? Or wait until you feel more comfortable with the company you find?
2 weeks

Regretting the gains

FatFalcon:

MickRidem:

Grommr is an ...interesting place. A lot of hit or miss, and some who are outright disrespectful. Is this something you can just do for yourself? Or wait until you feel more comfortable with the company you find?

Basically an environment that is actually better and not just cringe worthy. I have been in an out of that community and to me it’s been really just feels like it’s worse than it’s ever been.
2 weeks

Regretting the gains

FatFalcon:

MickRidem:

FatFalcon:
Basically an environment that is actually better and not just cringe worthy. I have been in an out of that community and to me it’s been really just feels like it’s worse than it’s ever been.

I'm with Mick on this one here. It sounds like you don't have issues gaining, but you want to gain with someone to enjoy it with.

Perfectly understandable. I think most feedees want this.

The think you gotta keep in mind is that Grommer is owned by the same people who own Feabie. So it's no wonder you're having the issues you're having.

I've never been on there (for obvious reasons) but from what I've heard from those on it, Grommer is something of a hell site. Have you looked into other sites like Fetlife? I've heard decent things.
2 weeks

Regretting the gains

Not really. I will have to check it out. It’s just mind consuming and exhausting trying to find someone who is into it and not just being your encourager. I kinda like the idea of having someone who is into mutual gaining.

At least someone I can talk to regularly and see what develops between us.
2 weeks

Regretting the gains

So I am definitely going to have to check out FetLife eventually. But so far my experience so far has been downright abysmal. I have had two guys trying to make my stomach a punching bag. It’s infuriating trying to find someone decent to talk with without being one sided. Grommr makes me feel like I should even pursue gaining altogether.

I’m at the point of just giving up gaining all together but I feel like it’s a burden doing it alone and for yourself. It’s really depressing when you can’t even find someone who is gay that’s actually into this.
1 week

Regretting the gains

FatFalcon:
So I am definitely going to have to check out FetLife eventually. But so far my experience so far has been downright abysmal. I have had two guys trying to make my stomach a punching bag. It’s infuriating trying to find someone decent to talk with without being one sided. Grommr makes me feel like I should even pursue gaining altogether.

I’m at the point of just giving up gaining all together but I feel like it’s a burden doing it alone and for yourself. It’s really depressing when you can’t even find someone who is gay that’s actually into this.

I imagine your experiences as a gay feedee with gay feeders to be comprable to any woman with straight feeders. You have my condolances.

They're not all garbo, but it's hard to find those that aren't.

If you wanna stop gaining because of all this, then more power to you. I just think it's a shame because getting fat is something you love.
1 week

Regretting the gains

Yeah I hear ya, I’ve had weirdos like that want to do the same to my big pregnant belly as well
1 week

Regretting the gains

Vryvo1:
Yeah I hear ya, I’ve had weirdos like that want to do the same to my big pregnant belly as well

It’s infuriating that this is going on. I have had three guys message me and think my stomach is a punching bag. Gut punching is dumb. Especially when trying to find a partner who is into what you are into. I even made it clear that it’s not what I am looking for at all.

Just a meaningful connection would be nice. Being in a relationship with a guy who is into different things would be ideal. No matter if it’s belly rubs or anything like that I would be fine with in a playful way. Gut punching is not playful.
1 week

Regretting the gains

Vryvo1:

FatFalcon:
It’s infuriating that this is going on. I have had three guys message me and think my stomach is a punching bag. Gut punching is dumb. Especially when trying to find a partner who is into what you are into. I even made it clear that it’s not what I am looking for at all.

Just a meaningful connection would be nice. Being in a relationship with a guy who is into different things would be ideal. No matter if it’s belly rubs or anything like that I would be fine with in a playful way. Gut punching is not playful.

this is probably a dumb question but have you tried non-fetish focused dating environments?
1 week
123   loading