General

Is it the contrast or the size that counts?

I'm addressing this to people who say they love contrast. I'm curious as to whether the contrast is actually what most people here are into, or if it's just a preference for a partner of a particular size. Maybe I'm way off base, but I get the impression that with many people who say they love contrast, it's just a way to reframe their physical attractions around a secondary effect that they like.

I suppose what I'm trying to get at is, if you're fat and prefer thin partners for instance, do you prefer thin partners because there's contrast? Or do you enjoy the contrast that happens because of your attraction to thin partners? Would your preference change if you were also thin, or would you still prefer thin people regardless of there being no contrast?
2 weeks

Malvineous:
I'm addressing this to people who say they love contrast. I'm curious as to whether the contrast is actually what most people here are into, or if it's just a preference for a partner of a particular size. Maybe I'm way off base, but I get the impression that with many people who say they love contrast, it's just a way to reframe their physical attractions around a secondary effect that they like.

I suppose what I'm trying to get at is, if you're fat and prefer thin partners for instance, do you prefer thin partners because there's contrast? Or do you enjoy the contrast that happens because of your attraction to thin partners? Would your preference change if you were also thin, or would you still prefer thin people regardless of there being no contrast?

For me, I enjoy the contrast that happens due to my preference.

I'm thick and muscular. While I am attracted to most body types, my preference is fat men. I'm also a domme. So, for me, I enjoy the contrast because it plays into my love of power play.

Anyone can dominate someone smaller than them. But it takes a special bond to dominate someone much larger.
2 weeks

Malvineous:

I think this is slightly chicken vs. egg territory because for a lot of ppl, asking them to articulate why they’re attracted to something is difficult. Sure, I can list reasons why I prefer a larger partner but at the end of the day the reason I’m attracted to that body type is simply… because that’s how I’m wired.

I like contrast but there’s definitely a preference involved. I’m not short, but at 5’8” I’m also not super tall. I’ve dated taller women in the past (contrast) but ultimately the attraction wasn’t as strong as when i dated women closer to my height but more plus size.
2 weeks

Malvineous:

Milhause:
I think this is slightly chicken vs. egg territory because for a lot of ppl, asking them to articulate why they’re attracted to something is difficult. Sure, I can list reasons why I prefer a larger partner but at the end of the day the reason I’m attracted to that body type is simply… because that’s how I’m wired.

I like contrast but there’s definitely a preference involved. I’m not short, but at 5’8” I’m also not super tall. I’ve dated taller women in the past (contrast) but ultimately the attraction wasn’t as strong as when i dated women closer to my height but more plus size.

I suppose it's more like, is contrast incidental or the focal point. I've spoken to a lot of feedists who think the size contrast is hot, but if they ended up a similar size to their partner, it's no big deal. Meanwhile, I've spoken to feedists where the contrast is the whole point.

I know feedists that will do whatever to takes to keep that contrast as much as possible.
2 weeks

I like the idea of starting with some contrast, with the feeder getting some accidental gains overtime.

As big as possible is too much, to add as small as possible next to it is just not something that excites me.
2 weeks

I like the idea of starting with some contrast, with the feeder getting some accidental gains overtime.

As big as possible is too much, to add as small as possible next to it is just not something that excites me.
2 weeks