General

Is this fetish permanent?

It’s still new to me, and I’m not interested in extreme obesity, but perfectly fine with gaining weight (both fat and muscle).

I’m addicted to femdom joi, and a few dommes have some files that train someone to associate food with arousal. I haven’t done a deep dive yet, but I am noticing that I feel really horny lately when eating bigger quantities, especially if I’m indulging in a sweet (cookie, muffin, etc.)

is this normal for everyone here? Does this ever go away? Am I already in too deep?
2 weeks

I spent the better part of my teen years and early 20's trying my hardest to resist this fetish, never went away for me.

Now I'm glad it didn't because all things considered it's a pretty chill kink to have as far as kinks go. You get to eat whatever you want and not feel guilty, everyone should be jealous smiley
2 weeks

Based on my experience, it never seems to be a thing that slowly drifts away, like a phase. Generally it’s always there in the back of my head just to remind me of what I’m attracted to or what I’m attracted to feeling. Genuinely, there was a period of time I tried to completely shut myself off from this and instead I just ended up indulging a lot deeper
2 weeks

Baronbeta:
It’s still new to me, and I’m not interested in extreme obesity, but perfectly fine with gaining weight (both fat and muscle).

I’m addicted to femdom joi, and a few dommes have some files that train someone to associate food with arousal. I haven’t done a deep dive yet, but I am noticing that I feel really horny lately when eating bigger quantities, especially if I’m indulging in a sweet (cookie, muffin, etc.)

is this normal for everyone here? Does this ever go away? Am I already in too deep?

As far as I know, most fetishes don't leave. Sometimes, you lose interest in a fetish, or it becomes less intense. Other times, a fetish will come and go. I know I have some that are like that.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. So long as it isn't disrupting your life, then you are fine.
2 weeks

Baronbeta:

Munchies:
As far as I know, most fetishes don't leave. Sometimes, you lose interest in a fetish, or it becomes less intense. Other times, a fetish will come and go. I know I have some that are like that.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. So long as it isn't disrupting your life, then you are fine.

It doesn't impact other areas of my life. I still exercise, successful and productive at work, spend quality time with the wife, etc.

I'm just eating more and finding myself aroused by it. What if my slim body gets plump? It sounds arousing yet scary at the same time. I'm just in a weird place right now, I guess.
2 weeks

Baronbeta:

Munchies:

Baronbeta:
It doesn't impact other areas of my life. I still exercise, successful and productive at work, spend quality time with the wife, etc.

I'm just eating more and finding myself aroused by it. What if my slim body gets plump? It sounds arousing yet scary at the same time. I'm just in a weird place right now, I guess.

I wish you well on your journey. You'll probably be fine.
2 weeks

Once you’ve got the jones for larger figures, it doesn’t leave you 😊
2 weeks

Here to drop the entirely unsatisfying answer of "it depends".

As Munchies explained, people's experiences with fetishes vary. I'll add that IMO and IME, whether a fetish is "permanent" or not has very little to do with the fetish itself, and is more about the person's interest in the fetish.

If you only developed interest in this fetish as a result of hypno or similar files, hypnotherapy might be able to help you move on from it, if that's what you're looking for.

However, asking this question in FF (or in any feedism space) is prooobably gonna skew the answers you get. Survivorship bias, ya know?
2 weeks

Greentrees8733:
Here to drop the entirely unsatisfying answer of "it depends".

As Munchies explained, people's experiences with fetishes vary. I'll add that IMO and IME, whether a fetish is "permanent" or not has very little to do with the fetish itself, and is more about the person's interest in the fetish.

If you only developed interest in this fetish as a result of hypno or similar files, hypnotherapy might be able to help you move on from it, if that's what you're looking for.

However, asking this question in FF (or in any feedism space) is prooobably gonna skew the answers you get. Survivorship bias, ya know?

You might be onto something.
2 weeks

I was really hoping once I got a taste of it, I’d be able to get over it, but nope, I always have been into it.

The only thing for me that comes and goes is my personal desire to gain, which has to do with the eating, not the results.
2 weeks
123   loading