Fat experiences

Subconsciously playing with your belly

BigOke02:
So I've been wondering about something lately. Is there some reason why we fat people tend to subconsciously play with our bellies?

Because sometimes without noticing, I'd put my hands under my belly, and flick it upwards slightly with my fingertips. I'd only notice when I feel my hands are super warm for some reason... πŸ˜‚ I've also read other examples of people rubbing their bellies or sit with their arms on top of them without noticing/thinking about it.

So yeah, just something I was thinking about...

I've recently noticed I've been crossing my arms over my belly. Never used to do that. I figure it out quickly and put them by my side...which is tough in some situations like chairs with arms or if someone is sitting beside me on a couch.
3 weeks

BigOke02:
So I've been wondering about something lately. Is there some reason why we fat people tend to subconsciously play with our bellies?

Because sometimes without noticing, I'd put my hands under my belly, and flick it upwards slightly with my fingertips. I'd only notice when I feel my hands are super warm for some reason... πŸ˜‚ I've also read other examples of people rubbing their bellies or sit with their arms on top of them without noticing/thinking about it.

Easy. It's warm, soft, and jiggly. All of these make it fun to touch. It's a good way to relieve boredom and stress.

People do something similar with hair and nice fabrics.
3 weeks

BigOke02:

Munchies:
Easy. It's warm, soft, and jiggly. All of these make it fun to touch. It's a good way to relieve boredom and stress.

They're just stimming, lol
3 weeks

BigOke02:

Munchies:

Malvineous:

Stimming is good. Stimming is great.

Plus, a lot of us are autistic.
3 weeks

BigOke02:

Munchies:

Malvineous:

Munchies:
Stimming is good. Stimming is great.

Plus, a lot of us are autistic.

Wow I've never heard this term before. But it's something I do. My hands always need to keep busy. While working, I hold onto a pen and play with it. I use a keyboard for almost everything, yet I hold a pen. This is among many other things I do to keep my hands occupied.

I've always thought I was on the spectrum somewhere. The more I look into it, the more I'm sure I am.

I don't think it affects me enough to look into it. And it seems I've found ways to deal with it.

Very interesting.
3 weeks

This is Lisa. As she keeps gaining weight I've noticed her grabbing herself by her love handles more, slapping herself in her belly and thunder thighs for fun, and telling me I need to play more with her fat.
2 weeks

Now I’m not a bigger person but sometimes when I am sitting down I sometimes like to press on some of the rolls that spill out of me from sitting down. It’s not that bad. πŸ‘
2 weeks

I've been feeling a bit more belly on my hand, then my hand feels a bit more belly...

I'm not sure where this goes, but it feels good.
2 weeks

When I’m in cotton gym shorts or just skivvies I tend to play with my growing fupa. I love the soft blubbery feeling it’s getting.

When I’m in bed or the shower I tend to cradle my entire belly. In the shower I often masturbate holding and cradling, and rubbing my belly.
2 weeks

And other people like to touch you more when you get fatter.
1 week
12   loading