Chat/Role play

23f talk about weight gain

Just craving and wanting to chat

I have been craving McDonald’s for so so long , it’s like all I’ve been thinking about and nothing but I have at home can satisfy My craving for it! I’m eating already a whole carton of eggs, a whole pack of bacon, two whole boxes of fruity pebbles cereal And a plate of spaghetti that’s been in my fridge for three days. (It was still really good & fresh.) It’s just something about unwrapping those double cheese burgers and enjoying every bite, then following up with more burgers, nuggets and fries. Would really would type it off though would be funneling two or three frappes afterwards… I’m just trying to ease the craving for now I have one pack of hamburger meat that I just took out to unthaw so it should be ready to start preparing burgers in about sev I have one pack of hamburger meat that I just took out to unthaw so it should be ready to start preparing in about 5-7 hours i’m pretty excited about that because I’m gonna be making loaded hamburgers and based on the amount of meat I have I can make about eight big hamburgers. So I thought I’d come online and see if there’s any like-minded people that will want to talk about weight-gain, growing unhealthy, and stuff like that and see if there’s any like-minded people that are interested in feederism. So I’m lonely and currently bored my DMS are open and most likely respond instantly. Lol.

Discord blubberbabe if you reach the max DM limit here on fantasy feeder
1 month