General

I'm just looking or anyone to talk on here

Even though I joined a dew years back I've never really been here until now. So I'm essentially new to this website. That's all
3 weeks

Hi Ashe,
Have you tried Reubins Fat Bomb drink?
3 weeks

Nope. Can't say that I have
3 weeks

Fattoo:
Hi Ashe,
Have you tried Reubins Fat Bomb drink?

Only a stupid person who hates themselves would drink that.

It's oil.

Pure oil.

That'll mess you up bad.

There's a thread on here with testimonials from people who tried it. Every single one of them regretted doing it.
3 weeks

I didn't even know what that is. I wouldn't try it anyways but the reinsurance is always welcome
3 weeks

Ashe000:
I didn't even know what that is. I wouldn't try it anyways but the reinsurance is always welcome

I love that for you, bestie.
3 weeks

Sure, why not?
3 weeks

Where can we find the testimonials?

I'd like to know what others have learned.

I've added oil to my drinks before, it makes them more satisfying, smooth and yummy.

I prefer it. Over cream. Or milkshakes. So want to know what's wrong with OJ and oil?

Munchies can you provide a link to the Testimonials.

Or how I can read up on what problems folks had. I agree, I think people didn't know what Reubin said.
3 weeks

Fattoo:
Where can we find the testimonials?

I'd like to know what others have learned.

I've added oil to my drinks before, it makes them more satisfying, smooth and yummy.

I prefer it. Over cream. Or milkshakes. So want to know what's wrong with OJ and oil?

Munchies can you provide a link to the Testimonials.

Or how I can read up on what problems folks had. I agree, I think people didn't know what Reubin said.

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

Also, OJ and olive oil is nasty AF.
3 weeks

Hi Munchies,
Thank you for watching and responding.
I mix the oil with other ingredients in a blender ie: Magic Bullet. And is totally different than eating a tin of sardines in olive oil. Or having it plain. It is tasty with fruit and fiber. I like OJ and Spirulina. And he only said to start with about 3 tablespoons.
Reubins idea was as a chaser after dinner and breakfast just so you could experience and enjoy saving some fat with a sweet drink.
I did it everyday for two weeks and it became a pleasant experience.
I hope the compassionate experience I enjoyed in trying Reubins Fat Bomb Drink is appreciated.
Thank You for understanding.
3 weeks
123   loading