Gaining

Faster gains

What can help me to gain fat faster? Like what about hwavy cream? What do i need to do eith it and how much i need to drink it per day? Ik about calorie surplus, but what can help me increase my calorie intake without eating a lot?
3 weeks

Faster gains

Harry-Misty:
What can help me to gain fat faster? Like what about hwavy cream? What do i need to do eith it and how much i need to drink it per day? Ik about calorie surplus, but what can help me increase my calorie intake without eating a lot?

Why do you want to eat more calories with less food?
3 weeks

Faster gains

Harry-Misty:

Slowly snack nonstop throughout the day instead of big meals. Work your way up to bigger and bigger snacks. Heavy cream 30m-1hr before bed. Portion doesn’t matter as long as you don't overdo it. Start small. If you have floaty stools give it a bit of time and do less next time. I say 1/2 cup to start.

It sounds like you don't want to do a lot of food for some reason or another. You’ll have to, but don’t stuff yourself, you’ll just make yourself full the next couple of days.
3 weeks

Faster gains

Harry-Misty:

Munchies:

That's not correct, i want to eat more calories without stuffing myself, like on top of my avg diet..
3 weeks

Faster gains

Harry-Misty:

Munchies:

Harry-Misty:
That's not correct, i want to eat more calories without stuffing myself, like on top of my avg diet..

It's pretty easy, tbh. Add sauces, cheese, and condiments to foods you're already eating.
3 weeks