Story authors

Should i delete or preserve my unfinished story?

I’m pretty much uninterested in finishing my story. I wanted to write smut, and then once I got to the smut part it wasn’t really fun for me to write as I thought it would be.

I have a two chapters out and a third nearly finished for a couple weeks. I would hate to leave it out there unfinished, but I guess someone may enjoy reading it.
1 month

Well, if you left it unfinished it would hardly be the only unfinished story out there. But you could unpublish it, which would take it out of the visible stories without deleting it and allow you to come back to it later if you wanted. Or, you could change the purpose behind the story and try to finish it in a different direction. Not every story needs to be smut, even when you’re talking about kink stories. If that’s your roadblock, try a different route.
1 month

PurpleJade:
I’m pretty much uninterested in finishing my story. I wanted to write smut, and then once I got to the smut part it wasn’t really fun for me to write as I thought it would be.

I have a two chapters out and a third nearly finished for a couple weeks. I would hate to leave it out there unfinished, but I guess someone may enjoy reading it.

If you already published it, just leave it published.
1 month