Chat/Role play

Fatten me up for 6 weeks

I'm curious, if I, hypothetically, stayed with you for 6 weeks. How fat would you make me? How round would I be when I leave your home. Will I leave walking or would you make me so fat that I'll have to waddle? Would the clothes I took with me still fit? Maby my belly will poke out from under my shirt and hang over the top of my pants.
How would you fatten me?

Btw, I'm currently 291lbs. So tell me, how fat will I get?

To clarify, it's meant as roleplay. Sorry that I didn't put that here in the first place.
1 month

Fatten me up for 6 weeks

I could do it. You will get as fat as you want to be. But I like slow fattening so it will take some time. If you want, send me a message.
Kan in het Nederlands
1 month

Fatten me up for 6 weeks

It depends on why you want to be fattened up, how you want to be fattened up. Slow or fast fattening and so on.
Just an enormous belly or overall plumpness.
And where you are fattened up.
Do you want to be forced fed or punishment if you don’t eat the amount of food nessary
1 month

Fatten me up for 6 weeks

An interesting scenario if that was given to whoever had the chance to do so.
Answering your questions, I'd make sure you had just that right amount without pushing the limits - to have your belly visible underneath your clothing, while being comfortable without struggling to move.
3 days

Fatten me up for 6 weeks

Rtr0U5ER:
An interesting scenario if that was given to whoever had the chance to do so.
Answering your questions, I'd make sure you had just that right amount without pushing the limits - to have your belly visible underneath your clothing, while being comfortable without struggling to move.

Oooohhhhh
3 days