General

Advice/encouragement new feedee

iv'e gained a little on purpose to see if I like it and surprise surprise I do. I am hesitant to give in to it out of fear to completely blow up. But I also want to know how it feels to be bigger.
My partner also really likes it so that's great but I am a bit in scared to go for it. Are there people here who experienced the same thing and do you have any advice for me.
1 month

My question for people who are scared is what are you specifically scared of? People noticing your body changing? (which it will, and they aren’t wrong for noticing changes, it’s what they do with it that changes things)
1 month

Thank you for the reply, yes that’s what I am afraid off to be honest.
But I know it’s something I can overcome and probably bigger in my head than it is in real life.
Also I just don’t want my assumptions about reactions other people may have dictating my life.
I’ll just go for it and see where it takes me.
1 month

I think, if both you and your partner like it, go for it until you feel comfortable always thinking of pro’s and con’s for every milestone. Depending of your life, to big might not be practical. I would love to feel a huge gain. I’ve gained 30lbs and I love it, I would love it I had a partner that did also, but I know that I also need to be active and agile. So probably I should find a reasonable stopping point.
1 week