Fattening others

Came out as an fa to my wife

Hey there, new here and wanted to talk about my experiences since coming out as an FA a couple years ago. She’s since embraced the "eat what I want" lifestyle. (Which has turned into eat what my husband puts anywhere near me.

Since coming out she's piled on the lbs and doesn’t show signs of stopping.

I've been keeping the house and her desk well stocked with food, and sweets but how do I explain the over abundance of snacks in our house to her parents when they visit next month? It’s gotten to the point of Costco level sweets to keep her pampered.

I’m always happy to chat with anyone interested. Feel free to send me a DM
1 month

Easy you don't. If they make any comments tell them it's none of their concern. 🤷‍♂️
1 month

Tickld85:
Hey there, new here and wanted to talk about my experiences since coming out as an FA a couple years ago. She’s since embraced the "eat what I want" lifestyle. (Which has turned into eat what my husband puts anywhere near me.

Since coming out she's piled on the lbs and doesn’t show signs of stopping.

I've been keeping the house and her desk well stocked with food, and sweets but how do I explain the over abundance of snacks in our house to her parents when they visit next month? It’s gotten to the point of Costco level sweets to keep her pampered.

I’m always happy to chat with anyone interested. Feel free to send me a DM

With peace and love, but why are you obligated to tell them about it at all?
1 month

My favorite ssbbw ever :

-Pixiestyxssbbw (massive ammount of lard and good piggy face),

-Dankii Bombshell, huge belly, pretty face, nice body shape,

- Mary Boberry, such wonderful legs and figure,

- DoughBellyGirl (Fatprincess on FF), the fat french whale, softest belly ever undoubtedly,

- Kawaiiprincess2626 on FF, huge crush on this obese hungry piggy would love to see more pics and talk to her
1 month
attachment
attachment
attachment
attachment
attachment
attachment
attachment