Submission and domination

Do you like to physically dominate your significant other with your size ???

Videogamesarefun:
Do you get off being bigger then your partner and enjoying watching them squirm? Having more control as you get larger?. As they feed you more and more?.

This is something I often thought about myself that I liked and wondered if I was the only one that thought like this, I'd often think about having a partner/gf getting larger than me, dominating me.

i try to do this from time to time, as i have a more than 2x size advantage on my partner! so when i roll on top of them, i like to feel like i can dominate them...

in reality, they know me so well now, they know how to manipulate me - where to grab or squeeze me to get me to back off them! and i am too heavy, too slow, and don't have much flexibility, so in reality they are able to dominate me pretty easily. smiley

getting very fat has made me much more of a submissive - i'd be interested to hear if it's had the opposite effect on others?
1 month

Do you like to physically dominate your significant other with your size ???

Videogamesarefun:
Do you get off being bigger then your partner and enjoying watching them squirm? Having more control as you get larger?. As they feed you more and more?.

This is something I often thought about myself that I liked and wondered if I was the only one that thought like this, I'd often think about having a partner/gf getting larger than me, dominating me.

I don’t know if this will answer your question, but I do like the idea of being dominated by someone who is bigger/heavier than me. Especially when it comes to wrestling with them! 😅 And just get pinned down and whatnot.

At the same time I also like to be the dominant one who wants to pin them down and do what kind of intimacy I desire.

So yeah that’s what I think anyways from reading your question.
4 weeks