Clothes padding

Random padding ideas/thoughts

I made this for the sole purpose to have somewhere to vent random padding thoughts. For example, I can get my best padding in by just dropping all my blankets between my legs and then picking "in front" for ass padding or "in back" for front-padding (you know what I mean). I also wanted to ask; how long does it take you to get situated in your padding to make it perfect? It takes like 1-5 minutes for me, but longer if I get distracted.
1 month

APaddingDude: I also wanted to ask; how long does it take you to get situated in your padding to make it perfect? It takes like 1-5 minutes for me, but longer if I get distracted.

Usually about 10 minutes or so if I have a clear idea of what I'm trying to do. My belly-focused setup isn't too complicated, but it does take a few minutes to make sure all my layers and my belt are situated right before dropping in the base-gel bags.

If I'm trying out a new look though it takes ages cause I'm trying on different clothes, or taking bags out / putting bags in, etc. If I'm not paying attention I can easily waste an hour or so haha.
1 month

Just dropping a small thought: You know you are doing wonders in your AOP (area of padding) if it seems ever easier to get more in there, such as the clothes stretching out because of what's happening. Tonight, I'm gonna do something I haven't done in a while because of my AOP becoming larger: Get all my pillows, blankets, sleeping bags, comforters, and sheets, besides the mattress cover, into my pants. Seems like pure bliss thinking about it now.
1 month

It... didn't go as well as I wanted, but I had originally done it a different way, not just shove it off of a bed into the AOP. I'm trying again tonight, before I go on vacation, so I won't be chatting for a while. Happy Easter!
1 month

I'm thinking about doing something similar. I myself weigh 63kg... I intend to fill 100kg, using silicone fiber. I'll do this in leggings. Once done, I will use the already assembled (stuffed) clothing. In this game I will weigh 163kg in total and I will start working at home with all this extra weight.
3 weeks

My padding process usually takes me 20 minutes or so, mostly cause the lower body uses a lot of layers. Always feels worth the time though smiley
3 weeks

I believe it should take the same average time or even longer. I aim to make it as filling and heavy as possible.
3 weeks