Stuffing

Hickups after overeating/chugging

After i do massive stuffing, like really overeating untill i can baerly breathe, i have started to get hickups its so annoying, anyone know why that happens ?😅
1 month

The***teen:
After i do massive stuffing, like really overeating untill i can baerly breathe, i have started to get hickups its so annoying, anyone know why that happens ?😅

A hiccup is an involuntary diaphragm spasm. Your diaphragm is muscle under your lungs that helps control your breathing.

When you overeat, your stomach expands. Depending on how much you ate, it can push up against your diaphragm. This can cause hiccups.

It's really easy to get hiccups. A number of things can set it off like eating too fast, spicy food, chewing gum, or stress/excitment.
1 month

The***teen:

Munchies:
A hiccup is an involuntary diaphragm spasm. Your diaphragm is muscle under your lungs that helps control your breathing.

When you overeat, your stomach expands. Depending on how much you ate, it can push up against your diaphragm. This can cause hiccups.

It's really easy to get hiccups. A number of things can set it off like eating too fast, spicy food, chewing gum, or stress/excitment.

Thank you very much for the information.
I have been stretching my stomach capacity for a long time now, and recently i have started overeating more and more and chugging more.
I have never been able to fill myself up as much as i do now, and the hickups have been almost constant after everyone of these massive stuffings im able to do now.

Glad its nothing to worry about, even thou its super uncomfortable 😅😁👌
1 month

The***teen:

Munchies:

The***teen:
Thank you very much for the information.
I have been stretching my stomach capacity for a long time now, and recently i have started overeating more and more and chugging more.
I have never been able to fill myself up as much as i do now, and the hickups have been almost constant after everyone of these massive stuffings im able to do now.

Glad its nothing to worry about, even thou its super uncomfortable 😅😁👌

If it's super uncomfortable, consider slowing down. That way, your body will be able to adjust to your capacity and you won't hiccup as much.

Mind you the downside of hiccuping on an overful stomach is that you can vomit it all back up. A waste of calories imo, but you do you.
1 month

The***teen:

Hickup cure. Breath in as much as you can, hold it for a moment then without breathing out breath in some more, then more again if you can. Hold it for a few seconds then breath out as slowly as you can.
1 month