Gaining

Is it the days off the cream that trigger the rapid gain?

I’ve read every post about heavy cream on this website. Now I’m left wondering, is the delayed gain that comes on soft and hits like bricks all from stopping the cream?

It seems to happen when people report stopping so if I want to trigger this (been gaining 1 week now heavy stuffing and loads of cream) should I get off to get the wham of softening that I’m still waiting for?
1 month

It’s not magic it’s just fast calories
1 month

Sneederid:
I’ve read every post about heavy cream on this website. Now I’m left wondering, is the delayed gain that comes on soft and hits like bricks all from stopping the cream?

It seems to happen when people report stopping so if I want to trigger this (been gaining 1 week now heavy stuffing and loads of cream) should I get off to get the wham of softening that I’m still waiting for?

A friendly reminder for those that forgot:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

Heavy cream work on two fronts - calorie influx and elevating your triglyceride levels. Stopping or continuing your heavy cream consumption has no impact on whether or not you'll have rapid gains. So long as you are also eating fattening foods in addition to heavy cream, you'll experience rapid gains.

That said, your body can only process a portion of the triglycerides you consume from heavy cream at a time. So when you first overindulge in heavy cream, you won't see drastic gains for a bit. However, at your body starts to process the triglycerides, you'll see gains proportional to whatever else you're eating.

It is good to take breaks because your body can only tolerate elevated triglyceride levels for so long. But the break in and of itself has no bearings on how much you'll gain or how quickly you'll gain it.
1 month

I don’t understand how it all works but you can raise your triglycerides all sorts of ways and it’s not particularly healthy I mean stress lack of sleep etc can raise them. It’s why sometimes stressed out people gain weight especially if they are a stress eater. I get it maximize the gains or whatever but your better off just eating a balanced diet while adding extra calories where you can if your not a foodie.
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:
I don’t understand how it all works but you can raise your triglycerides all sorts of ways and it’s not particularly healthy I mean stress lack of sleep etc can raise them. It’s why sometimes stressed out people gain weight especially if they are a stress eater. I get it maximize the gains or whatever but your better off just eating a balanced diet while adding extra calories where you can if your not a foodie.

You're correct in that it is best to eat a balanced-yet high calorie diet. However, when used in moderation, heavy cream isn't harmful.

That's the key word. Moderation.

There's a sizeable chunk of feedists that want to be as fat as possible as fast as possible.

This is bad. This kind of thinking ends up doing more harm than good - especially since it increases the risk of you needing to lose the weight later for health reasons.

That said, if you consume heavy cream in moderation, the triglyceride spike is negligible. Besides, the triglycerides aren't what triggers the gains so much as when your body breaks them down. I go over it in more detail in the forum link I posted.
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
You're correct in that it is best to eat a balanced-yet high calorie diet. However, when used in moderation, heavy cream isn't harmful.

There's a sizeable chunk of feedists that want to be as fat as possible as fast as possible.

This is bad. This kind of thinking ends up doing more harm than good - especially since it increases the risk of you needing to lose the weight later for health reasons.

That said, if you consume heavy cream in moderation, the triglyceride spike is negligible. Besides, the triglycerides aren't what triggers the gains so much as when your body breaks them down. I go over it in more detail in the forum link I posted.

What amount is "in moderation" cant really search this online as "normal" sources are not in scales for feederism.

I recently started drinking it again and drink around 300-500ml in one chug every other day. Is that way too much or still in the "reasonable" area? I know health risks are always involved with this sort of stuff, though I would still like to not overdo it
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Ceepert:
What amount is "in moderation" cant really search this online as "normal" sources are not in scales for feederism.

I recently started drinking it again and drink around 300-500ml in one chug every other day. Is that way too much or still in the "reasonable" area? I know health risks are always involved with this sort of stuff, though I would still like to not overdo it

There are no guidelines on that. My suggestion is don't consume so much that you get sick - whatever that looks like for you.
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Ceepert:

Munchies:
There are no guidelines on that. My suggestion is don't consume so much that you get sick - whatever that looks like for you.

Im mean that makes sense, but normaly I get heart burn very fast when drinking it. Like 300ml at a one of is already enough to get it the next morning, which is why I take 1 Ox Bile before I drink heavy cream to help with fat digestion, so not sure how that counts
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Ceepert:

Munchies:

Ceepert:
Im mean that makes sense, but normaly I get heart burn very fast when drinking it. Like 300ml at a one of is already enough to get it the next morning, which is why I take 1 Ox Bile before I drink heavy cream to help with fat digestion, so not sure how that counts

Do you feel bad outside of the heart burn? Are you monitoring your levels to make sure you aren't messing up your internals?
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Ceepert:

Munchies:

Ceepert:

Munchies:
Do you feel bad outside of the heart burn? Are you monitoring your levels to make sure you aren't messing up your internals?

No, it usually just was the heart burn. Before I took a pill to treat the heart burn, but that got too anoying so I switched to something to take before hand.

How do you mean monitoring my levels? you mean with some device?
1 month
12   loading