Gaining

Is it the days off the cream that trigger the rapid gain?

Morbidly A Beast:
I don’t understand how it all works but you can raise your triglycerides all sorts of ways and it’s not particularly healthy I mean stress lack of sleep etc can raise them. It’s why sometimes stressed out people gain weight especially if they are a stress eater. I get it maximize the gains or whatever but your better off just eating a balanced diet while adding extra calories where you can if your not a foodie.

Munchies:
You're correct in that it is best to eat a balanced-yet high calorie diet. However, when used in moderation, heavy cream isn't harmful.

That's the key word. Moderation.

There's a sizeable chunk of feedists that want to be as fat as possible as fast as possible.

This is bad. This kind of thinking ends up doing more harm than good - especially since it increases the risk of you needing to lose the weight later for health reasons.

That said, if you consume heavy cream in moderation, the triglyceride spike is negligible. Besides, the triglycerides aren't what triggers the gains so much as when your body breaks them down. I go over it in more detail in the forum link I posted.

Ceepert:
What amount is "in moderation" cant really search this online as "normal" sources are not in scales for feederism.

I recently started drinking it again and drink around 300-500ml in one chug every other day. Is that way too much or still in the "reasonable" area? I know health risks are always involved with this sort of stuff, though I would still like to not overdo it

Munchies:
There are no guidelines on that. My suggestion is don't consume so much that you get sick - whatever that looks like for you.

Ceepert:
Im mean that makes sense, but normaly I get heart burn very fast when drinking it. Like 300ml at a one of is already enough to get it the next morning, which is why I take 1 Ox Bile before I drink heavy cream to help with fat digestion, so not sure how that counts

Munchies:
Do you feel bad outside of the heart burn? Are you monitoring your levels to make sure you aren't messing up your internals?

Ceepert:
No, it usually just was the heart burn. Before I took a pill to treat the heart burn, but that got too anoying so I switched to something to take before hand.

How do you mean monitoring my levels? you mean with some device?

You get check ups at least once year. The only way to make sure you aren't mucking things up is with a blood panel.
1 month

The heartburn is probably acid reflux or you’re just lactose intolerant
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:

Gotta remember that heavy cream has extremely high fat content compared to other forms of cream. Some people cannot tolerate that much fat. This is why thw ox bile helps. It has digestive enzymes that break down the fat.
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
Gotta remember that heavy cream has extremely high fat content compared to other forms of cream. Some people cannot tolerate that much fat. This is why thw ox bile helps. It has digestive enzymes that break down the fat.

Thanks munchies, you always have the best scientific replies.

I’ve never had the patience to continue with heavy cream. Considering trying it for another two weeks.

How long until you notice the fat gains in your experience?

I’m overeating with it but I don’t notice any gains the first week and just end up dieting because I lose interest! So tricky!

I hope I don’t have to feel like shit all the time for it to work.
2 weeks

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Sneederid:
Thanks munchies, you always have the best scientific replies.

I’ve never had the patience to continue with heavy cream. Considering trying it for another two weeks.

How long until you notice the fat gains in your experience?

I’m overeating with it but I don’t notice any gains the first week and just end up dieting because I lose interest! So tricky!

I hope I don’t have to feel like shit all the time for it to work.

How long it takes really depends on the person. Some people take to weight gain really well while others struggle. Honestly, just focus on having fun.
2 weeks

I think cream amount should start incrementally in small steps over a month and more.
I think it needs to be sweetened.
I think berries, peaches, or what you like should be added as if it were yogurt.
I think it should be blended
I think it should be tasty.
I think light cream is heavy enough for starters.

Just my thoughts....as it would be similar for oils.
2 weeks

My wife has about 6-8 tablespoons a day of whipping cream. An extra 400 calories daily..small amount but she drinks a full carton a week. Slow and steady wins the race! In a year she’ll gain around 30-50 lbs based on eating habits and activity. It seems to me that her weight gain from the cream hits all the right spots too but that could just be genetics.

Her weight gain over the years has been up and down. Started around 2007, gain and lose every year or two. Her lowest than was around 160, her highest was 230. Lost weight around 2020 to 170, now back up to 220-225.

Heavy cream is the best smiley
2 weeks

Hmmm, interesting. I could never enjoy plain ole heavy cream from the store, with out considering to use it as a fat source for recipes.
Though the cream in raw milk is delicious.
2 weeks
12   loading