Gaining

Immobility

So me and my husband talked about it, he said that he only wants me to do what ever makes me feel comfortable. He would never do anything that I didn’t want to do. I know him though, I can see through him and I know he’d basically want me to be a bed bound immobile. I just don’t know how I feel about that. I wouldn’t wanna be that big just yet. I still wanna go out and experience what life has to offer before then. I’m just not sure what to do. I want to make him happy, but I’m having a hard time trying to decide how far I want this to go
1 month

Immobility

Your decision ultimately matters. This conversation is very serious for couples wanting to act on it. You can always set a certain size, or weight limit as a start. See how you feel once you accomplish this and have another talk. It all comes down to how you both feel on this journey.

Feedism is crucial in some relationships but shouldn't be the only driving factor. You're married, you complete one another, and should be understanding to each other needs. Make sure everyone is as honest as possible through every step along this journey.
Then you will know if immobility is for you or not.
1 month

Immobility

Deadass427:
So me and my husband talked about it, he said that he only wants me to do what ever makes me feel comfortable. He would never do anything that I didn’t want to do. I know him though, I can see through him and I know he’d basically want me to be a bed bound immobile. I just don’t know how I feel about that. I wouldn’t wanna be that big just yet. I still wanna go out and experience what life has to offer before then. I’m just not sure what to do. I want to make him happy, but I’m having a hard time trying to decide how far I want this to go

Question. Even though you know he wants you immobile, do you trust him to respect your boundaries?
1 month

Immobility

I would recommend against aiming for immobility unless you’re dead set on it and personally interested given how much it restricts your life.
It would basically leave you powerless and at the mercy of your husband, which to some of us would be dreamy especially with the right partner but as munchies mentioned, do you fully trust him in a situation where he has absolute control?

My personal stance on pleasing a partner would say absolutely not for this kind of thing. There are some things that could probably give him a similar level of satisfaction. I know almost nothing about your husband but for many stuff like playing up your movement difficulties or like role playing something along those lines could possibly sate their desires.

Ultimately just make sure that you are happy with whatever choice you make about your body.
1 month

Immobility

These comments are my thoughts exactly. One of the things I was looking into was stuff like personal hygiene. I imagine at that size, cleaning yourself good and properly would take more than yourself to do so you would need someone else to help. I feel like my husband would be more than willing to take up a new roll, I just don’t think I’d want him to. I’d feel like I’d be living in hospice care.
1 month

Immobility

Deadass427:
These comments are my thoughts exactly. One of the things I was looking into was stuff like personal hygiene. I imagine at that size, cleaning yourself good and properly would take more than yourself to do so you would need someone else to help. I feel like my husband would be more than willing to take up a new roll, I just don’t think I’d want him to. I’d feel like I’d be living in hospice care.

I was my mother's primary caretaker for many years. She was bedbound, but not immobile (don't worry, she's okay now). On top of everything else I had going on in my life, I had to feed her, groom her, make sure she had her medication, help her to the bathroom, etc. etc. It was exhausting, and I had help from family members.

We didn't have a caretaker because those are mad expensive and even then, you can't let just anyone take care of your mom.

It was exhausting. Don't get me wrong. I love my mom. And she hated having to ask me to take care of her. But it really wears on both parties, and there were days we resented each other.

A lot of feedists into immobility keep it to fantasy because most people cannot handle the reality side of it.

And what's going to happen if he gets sick, has to go out of town, or is otherwise unable to take care of you? You're trapped. And he can't rely on you when he needs help because you can't move. And unlike people who are paralyzed or movement impaired, you'd be too big for any mobility aide.
1 month

Immobility

Deadass427:

Munchies:
I was my mother's primary caretaker for many years. She was bedbound, but not immobile (don't worry, she's okay now). On top of everything else I had going on in my life, I had to feed her, groom her, make sure she had her medication, help her to the bathroom, etc. etc. It was exhausting, and I had help from family members.

We didn't have a caretaker because those are mad expensive and even then, you can't let just anyone take care of your mom.

It was exhausting. Don't get me wrong. I love my mom. And she hated having to ask me to take care of her. But it really wears on both parties, and there were days we resented each other.

A lot of feedists into immobility keep it to fantasy because most people cannot handle the reality side of it.

And what's going to happen if he gets sick, has to go out of town, or is otherwise unable to take care of you? You're trapped. And he can't rely on you when he needs help because you can't move. And unlike people who are paralyzed or movement impaired, you'd be too big for any mobility aide.

This. ☝ Having to physically care for someone can drastically change your relationship. It's *hard.*

What about role playing immobility, or using light bondage to mimic physical limitations? If my hands are tied together- and I'm not super big - I'm immediately unable to reach down there, I have to roll around more/struggle just to get up, but I can still eat. 😉😁
1 month

Immobility

That sounds like an excellent idea! I’ll look more into doing something like than and see how he feels about it
1 month

Immobility

I was well on my way to immobility last year, when I was gaining at an incredibly high pace. Had I not put the brakes on, I have no doubt I would be bed bound now. My fiance (We weren't engaged yet then) and I discussed it at length, and neither one of us were ready. Honestly, we probably will never go down that path, because we know how dramatically our relationship would change. I trust this man with my whole heart, but I can't imagine a scenario in which even the most loving and dedicated partner wouldn't have flashes of frustration caring for someone around the clock. It is normal, because of the stress involved, and frankly, some of the complications that can come from being unable to leave bed. Even as someone who can still walk, I'm big enough I need his help for some things already. Also, there are sooo many aspects of life we would miss. Today, we had brunch at a very nice restaurant. This summer, we are going to his parents' vacation home on the Great Lakes. And... we're planning a honeymoon. We just don't want our world to get so small it's confined to one room.
1 month

Immobility

That is what most people don't understand that 24/7 commitment when immobility happens decades ago I had a woman who became immobile at that time it was fine she had money and I was unemployed so we had a wonderful life but yes it was like being on a desserted island just the two rooms I was mostly in the living room and the kitchen she was immobile on the couch it was the best and worse time for me I think now I would not want anyone immobile but big enough to at least still be able to walk doesn't have ot be fast but able to walk at least or stand
1 month