Story authors

Theme of the month! - march 24

It took me a little longer than I thought but I liked how it turned out and I hope you like it.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
1 month

Start and end done! Trying to link the middle without letting the story get too bloated 🤪 hopefully ready soon
1 month

First off, I just want to say how much fun it is to see so much participation, and I think we have even a few more folks who are going to post something this month. Thanks, everyone, we got a really great group of writers here!

We're only halfway through the month! Everyone is welcome, even if you've never written a story before!

Here's my take, it's called Super Nintendo. I almost kept it under 5k words, but failed. It's a little over.

1 month

Here’s my entry, I had more fun with the non-wg elements and trying to do visual storytelling by showing and not telling. I hope it doesn’t come off too much.

Really makes me want to do small self contained universes where slightly abnormal things happen similar to a studio ghibli or wes anderson movie.

1 month

[quote]PurpleJade:
Here’s my entry, I had more fun with the non-wg elements and trying to do visual storytelling by showing and not telling. I hope it doesn’t come off too much.

Really makes me want to do small self contained universes where slightly abnormal things happen similar to a studio ghibli or wes anderson movie.

]fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

It’s like peeking through a keyhole into a fantastic world. Very intriguing!
1 month

I have my entry done and just barely finished in March. I made an unseasonable attempt at horror. Although if I have a writing tool kit horror is probably the last thing in there but it was fun to try something different. I would call it a summer-ween submission but it’s even too early for summer-ween so I guess it’s Hallow-spring. Its’s “The Ritual” for anyone interested. This was such a great idea, and I can’t wait to see the prompt and entries for April.
3 weeks

PearlsPenPad:
I have my entry done and just barely finished in March. I made an unseasonable attempt at horror. Although if I have a writing tool kit horror is probably the last thing in there but it was fun to try something different. I would call it a summer-ween submission but it’s even too early for summer-ween so I guess it’s Hallow-spring. Its’s “The Ritual” for anyone interested. This was such a great idea, and I can’t wait to see the prompt and entries for April.

You win the buzzer beater award! Awesome story, I really enjoyed the mood. Horror and space is a good combo, and the idea of AI keeping people skinny and luddites/rebels/the bad guys? getting fat is super interesting.

A big thank you to everyone for participating, this was super fun and everyone had an amazing original story to contribute. If you were working on something but missed the end of the month, just post it when you’re finished! Bump this thread so we can check it out.

It’s officially April, do we want to do a new prompt for the month, or go back and constructively critique the submissions from March?
3 weeks

I like either. It was fun to see the different takes on a given prompt, can’t guarantee I’ll participate tho. I also don’t mind diving into someone’s work they want to highlight.
3 weeks

As someone who wasn’t able to participate last month, but wants to write something, I vote for a new prompt.
3 weeks

Flintopalchin:
As someone who wasn’t able to participate last month, but wants to write something, I vote for a new prompt.

I’ll put one up tomorrow!
3 weeks
12   loading