Fattening others

A fat potion fantasy 😍 accidentally immobilising your feedee 😳

Just a little fattening fantasy I've had for a while now 😍

On the last night of your fattening trip with your feedee, they confess to wishing they could reach your shared goal for their gains sooner.Β 

Luckily you have just the thing, it turns out you had a mysterious fattening potion with you the whole time. After their anger at you for not telling them sooner subsides, they begin to beg you to let them try it!Β 

You have concerns, you feel as though it would be cheating, that you would miss the experience of watching them grow. But you could never say no to letting them gain 100 pounds in an instant.Β 

Suddenly they are gulping and gagging trying to get the potion down. Just as you begin to question its validity they change before your eyes.Β 

They are bigger than you both could have ever imagined! You marvel at their new belly for some time. You watch as they rub it and shake it feeling all their new weight coming down.Β 

But when reality sets in you realise this might have gone too far. They are huffing & puffing from just trying to sit up. You don't think they could get up let alone, or walk if they tried. But perhaps this is what you both wanted, as you both still continue to talk about them getting even bigger.

They remain in their new permanent spot on the bed and you realise your role as their feeder has perhaps progressed to being their caretaker. They demand water, food and make suggestive comments about how much sexier they now feel with their big huge belly and what you could do about it 😏 

Which side of this would you want to be on? 😍
1 month

This sounds pretty awesome. I could be either party honestly…
1 month

Thepiggygirls:

On the last night of your fattening trip with your feedee, they confess to wishing they could reach your shared goal for their gains sooner.Β 

Luckily you have just the thing, it turns out you had a mysterious fattening potion with you the whole time. After their anger at you for not telling them sooner subsides, they begin to beg you to let them try it!Β 

You have concerns, you feel as though it would be cheating, that you would miss the experience of watching them grow. But you could never say no to letting them gain 100 pounds in an instant.Β 

Suddenly they are gulping and gagging trying to get the potion down. Just as you begin to question its validity they change before your eyes.Β 

They are bigger than you both could have ever imagined! You marvel at their new belly for some time. You watch as they rub it and shake it feeling all their new weight coming down.Β 

But when reality sets in you realise this might have gone too far. They are huffing & puffing from just trying to sit up. You don't think they could get up let alone, or walk if they tried. But perhaps this is what you both wanted, as you both still continue to talk about them getting even bigger.

They remain in their new permanent spot on the bed and you realise your role as their feeder has perhaps progressed to being their caretaker. They demand water, food and make suggestive comments about how much sexier they now feel with their big huge belly and what you could do about it 😏 

love to be the feeder/ caretaker😍😍
1 month

Thepiggygirls:

Love this I bet it tastes good πŸ€€πŸ˜›
1 month

Thepiggygirls:

I definitely would love to drink that potion myself though I’d probably end up filling my king sized bed.
1 month