Fat experiences

Breathing heavy

Yoe:
how does ur girlfriend not say u need to loose weight and diet

You're not a feedist, are you?
1 month

Breathing heavy

I'm not even that big, but not exercising for about 3 years, getting out of breath has become a thing, especially stairs or walking up a hill. I have to slow down or take breaks. I've been walking more though cause I don't want it to get worse as I get bigger.
1 month

Breathing heavy

My wife is always panting, whimpering softly, and even psyching herself up saying things like "Okay let's go!" just struggling to get out of bed, dress herself, or even stand up from the couch to waddle to the kitchen.

She's really heart and cardio healthy, but it still is a struggle to carry hundreds of pounds of blubber around. Not that she cares, she's accepted it and even enjoys getting so fat!
1 month

Breathing heavy

The***teen:
Im just over 130 Kgs now, ( the fattest i have ever been)
And im so easily out of breath now,
When i walk upstairs to my bed room im so out of breath i breath very heavy and fast, and my chest beats so fast, sometimes i get a little light headed aswell when i reach the top πŸ˜…

Im so fat and so out of shape now, and super lazy, i get winded getting socks or my shoes on, and also just getting up and out of my car leaves me out of breath πŸ˜…

I'm about 150 kgs now but even since reaching 130 and onwards i been getting out of breath on simpler things now, specially things that make me bend down because the fat press on my chest more
1 month

Breathing heavy

The***teen:
Im just over 130 Kgs now, ( the fattest i have ever been)
And im so easily out of breath now,
When i walk upstairs to my bed room im so out of breath i breath very heavy and fast, and my chest beats so fast, sometimes i get a little light headed aswell when i reach the top πŸ˜…

Im so fat and so out of shape now, and super lazy, i get winded getting socks or my shoes on, and also just getting up and out of my car leaves me out of breath πŸ˜…

Arfacode:
I'm about 150 kgs now but even since reaching 130 and onwards i been getting out of breath on simpler things now, specially things that make me bend down because the fat press on my chest more

I agree, since i got over 130 Kgs its been getting really bad, and the bending down to pick something up is seriouisly hard work now πŸ˜…
There is just no where for that fat belly to escape from, so it pushes in on the lungs πŸ˜…
1 month

Breathing heavy

Getting out of breath has been one of the main reminders I've put on an extra 30+ pounds. I am a short girl, 5ft 2in so I can really feel the extra weight in the gym.

About 7 months ago I was able to run a few miles just warming up, now I'm out of breath if I jog a few minutes. I notice my heart racing if I walk up a hill too fast or when I climb a few flights of stairs. It's such a turn on to feel this extra weight jiggling on my body as I move throughout the day. I notice my desire to workout is almost gone, and I much prefer laying down drinking a gainer shake and enjoying snacks. Excited to feel the effects all this fat has on my body the more I gain, it's so pleasurable I don't think I can stop πŸ˜‹β˜ΊοΈ
1 week

Breathing heavy

Wow, sounds like you've really been fattening up recently...have people started to comment on all those extra pounds? Favorite foods to stuff with atm? πŸ˜‰
1 week

Breathing heavy

I get out of breath walking from the office to the horse barn 200 feet down the hill on some stairs.
My thighs rub and once the flabby belly fat starts moving side to side I have to stop.
Thank goodness for the rails on the stairs.
Its a bit worse going back up the stairs LOL
1 week

Breathing heavy

Ditzy:
I get out of breath walking from the office to the horse barn 200 feet down the hill on some stairs.
My thighs rub and once the flabby belly fat starts moving side to side I have to stop.
Thank goodness for the rails on the stairs.
Its a bit worse going back up the stairs LOL

OK, bit of heavy breathing and fun getting into car, but - are you enjoying your current weight anyway?
1 week

Breathing heavy

I can't complain really.
Comes with the territory I suppose.
1 week
123   loading