Stuffing

Bloating

Primalinstinct98:
Does anyone have any experience or tips with coke and mentos? I really want to try doing it but I'm nervous and don't know what I'm doing πŸ˜…

From what I've heard, the reaction only really happens outside of a body, because the foam up happens from the poreous shell of the mentos, when your saliva coats the mento, the reaction doesn't happen. Of course, if you think you can swallow or force it down, you could do the reaction all in the bottle and let it foam out of it?
2 months

Bloating

Primalinstinct98:
Does anyone have any experience or tips with coke and mentos? I really want to try doing it but I'm nervous and don't know what I'm doing πŸ˜…

BallinBot:
From what I've heard, the reaction only really happens outside of a body, because the foam up happens from the poreous shell of the mentos, when your saliva coats the mento, the reaction doesn't happen. Of course, if you think you can swallow or force it down, you could do the reaction all in the bottle and let it foam out of it?

It will still fizz if you chew it, but it won't be a strong. Also, diet coke is better for this than regular coke for some reason. Not sure why.
2 months

Bloating

I have had successful expansion with Mentos and Diet Coke. Swallow the Mentos whole, don't chew them.
I've heard Alka Seltzer is another good choice if you don't want to use Mentos.

Check out a couple of my long videos if you want to see it in action, I promise it works.
1 month

Bloating

I have tried Mentos with a liter (or more) of pop, and I find that the carbonation from the beverage alone is enough to make my belly bloat. Sometimes I will chug a bottle and jump around a little to shake things up. I don’t know if it really makes a difference, but I feel like it does help my belly inflate a bit more.
1 month

Bloating

Have you ever try belly inflation, you inflated your belly with air, you can stay big and bloated your hours or day if you wanted and over time your belly will slowly get bigger
1 month